Is hammer overrated?

Started 7 Jul 2019
by gotwqqd
in Midgard
Myself, I find axe to have best damage output and utility
Mon 8 Jul 2019 5:52 AM by REVOLTE
no.
in mid, hammer is king. axe does have its niche use on certain specs and playstyles.....but generally speaking, hammer is just the best weapon spec for mids.
nice damage, utility, no silly bleeds that break CC, stupidly low end cost.
Mon 8 Jul 2019 9:08 AM by Xheno
And back hammer style snare... Is a great utility in RVR
Mon 8 Jul 2019 10:28 AM by Ceen
Snared target is longer in range, can't compare that with like 5 % more style damage, the one nuke going of due to beeing in range or the one heal not coming since your target is out of heal range, or the enemy healer needs to position more aggressivly to be in range does make a difference.
Mon 8 Jul 2019 10:21 PM by bm01
Only thing Hammer lacks is a haste debuff. Outside of solo or small groups play that isn't an issue.
Tue 9 Jul 2019 12:16 AM by gotwqqd
bm01 wrote:
Mon 8 Jul 2019 10:21 PM
Only thing Hammer lacks is a haste debuff. Outside of solo or small groups play that isn't an issue.

It has one I believe
Block reactionary
Tue 9 Jul 2019 12:47 AM by ColdHands
bm01 wrote:
Mon 8 Jul 2019 10:21 PM

Has after parry. 21 spec, and 50 spec.
Thu 18 Jul 2019 3:32 PM by bm01
I meant, with hammer, you cannot reliably debuff haste the guy attacking the one you're trying to protect. Felt like it was worth mentioning. Anyway, I finally got to play with Conquer (the back snare)... And I'm just going to say that people complain a lot about the lack of bonus to hit of Valewalker's anytime for a reason. It's so annoying. Fortunately there's also the side snare that can be used whenever possible, but these two points kind of make me want to try another weapon line.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics