Duo farming...

Started 20 Jun 2019
by gotwqqd
in Hibernia
Would two chanters(light & mana) be a good combo for farming?
Pulling with aoe damage Debuff and agging the mobs into pbaoe?
Thu 20 Jun 2019 8:48 PM by Numatic
Pbaoe without something holding aggro will not work very well. Pulling with damage shield and doing pbaoe should work "ok" so long as you arent pulling too many. But definitely a risky combo and more effective options out there.

2 anis or a verd ani/druid would work very well.
Thu 20 Jun 2019 9:15 PM by gotwqqd
Numatic wrote:
Thu 20 Jun 2019 8:48 PM
Pbaoe without something holding aggro will not work very well. Pulling with damage shield and doing pbaoe should work "ok" so long as you arent pulling too many. But definitely a risky combo and more effective options out there.

2 anis or a verd ani/druid would work very well.
My thought was the chanter aoe debuffing would have the aggro and the pbaoe chanter would simply be finishing them off
Fri 21 Jun 2019 4:20 AM by Turano
gotwqqd wrote:
Thu 20 Jun 2019 9:15 PM
My thought was the chanter aoe debuffing would have the aggro and the pbaoe chanter would simply be finishing them off
And who is rezzing the debuffing chanter every 5 to 10 pulls?
Fri 21 Jun 2019 4:32 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Bard/Ani or Druid/Ani are your best bets.
Fri 21 Jun 2019 5:34 AM by Anelyn77
Ani + mana ment should work very well. Ment just heals + hot the main pet pmuch, as you gain levels power won't be a big issue. I did solo heal turret as mana ment in poc groups without much problems.

/Bnotashamed pac healer + Aicha light ment
Fri 21 Jun 2019 5:47 AM by gotwqqd
Anelyn77 wrote:
Fri 21 Jun 2019 5:34 AM
Ani + mana ment should work very well. Ment just heals + hot the main pet pmuch, as you gain levels power won't be a big issue. I did solo heal turret as mana ment in poc groups without much problems.

/Bnotashamed pac healer + Aicha light ment
I did this with menty and chanter
Hot the pet and chanter pbaoe
Fri 21 Jun 2019 6:50 AM by Anelyn77
Yeah, pretty much you just want a smooth 1-42 or so, after that just do rvr tasks to level up + sieges. I went from 43-50 solely from RvR (2 days 9 hours played minus 4-5h of leveling LGM salvage by clicking 3k+ times manually as I forgot about craftque), ended up 4L5 @lvl 50 (right when pilz dinged RR11 - big gz to him!).

/Aicha lvl 50 mentalist EK
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics