Poison reapplication - NS Question

Started 18 Jun 2019
by Taniquetil
in Hibernia
Hey,

Question, post purge is it more important to re-apply ws/con first or DOT?

Any thoughts or prefs on re-application order?
Tue 18 Jun 2019 10:16 AM by Lillebror
If your not close to a kill i would do WS, DoT, Disease and Str in that order. and if your close DoT then Disease
Tue 18 Jun 2019 10:26 AM by Sepplord
i always put desease/WS-debuff on first...some mess up their heal charge and you can desease them after they purge, before they get the heal

but it is porbably a preference thing
Wed 19 Jun 2019 11:39 AM by Folobadob
Havent lvled mine yet, we still need 10 weaps for swapping on NS?
Wed 19 Jun 2019 3:53 PM by Gorgoroth
I hope you dont mind a SB responding to your question as well.

I usually chose to apply disease and Dot after purge first, then WS-debuff and then STR. The reason for this is, that people usually purge after having lost a good portion of their health. Hence a double Healcharge/pot is likely to follow, so disease has the first priority. Dot for the damage. WS - Debuff and Str is then following in that order, as it reduces incoming damage only, after Purge.

If the purge happens early on for whatever reason, I debuff with WS and Str first, then apply disease and Dot in that order.

I hope that helps you.

Kindest regards.
Wed 19 Jun 2019 4:55 PM by Turano
Gorgoroth wrote:
Wed 19 Jun 2019 3:53 PM

I usually chose to apply disease and Dot after purge first, then WS-debuff and then STR. The reason for this is, that people usually purge after having lost a good portion of their health. Hence a double Healcharge/pot is likely to follow, so disease has the first priority. Dot for the damage. WS - Debuff and Str is then following in that order, as it reduces incoming damage only, after Purge.

If the purge happens early on for whatever reason, I debuff with WS and Str first, then apply disease and Dot in that order.

I hope that helps you.

Kindest regards.
do you repoison with both mainhand and offhand at the same time? I mean would be logical for a SB i guess with 100% offhand chance
Wed 19 Jun 2019 5:26 PM by Gorgoroth
Turano wrote:
Wed 19 Jun 2019 4:55 PM
Gorgoroth wrote:
Wed 19 Jun 2019 3:53 PM

I hope that helps you.

Kindest regards.
do you repoison with both mainhand and offhand at the same time? I mean would be logical for a SB i guess with 100% offhand chance

No, I don't my offhand was quite expensive, so I have only one of those, hence I use only Mainhand swap weapons. I suppose you could do both as SB and be one or 2 swings faster to apply all poisons. Interesting thought, thank you for that. I will think about it if it's worth it for me.
Wed 19 Jun 2019 6:42 PM by Turano
damn I'm helping the enemy.. forget that immediately!
Thu 20 Jun 2019 10:36 AM by Sepplord
i thought WS debuff also makes it easier for you to penetrate their defense, it doesn't only decrease incoming damage

am i mistaken there?
Thu 20 Jun 2019 7:56 PM by Turano
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 20 Jun 2019 10:36 AM
i thought WS debuff also makes it easier for you to penetrate their defense, it doesn't only decrease incoming damage

am i mistaken there?
No it "only" strenghens your own defense
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics