Running through the frontier solo

Started 15 May 2019
by Sleepi
in Hibernia
Which Hib class would have the highest Kill to Death ratio? Think getting jumped by stealthers. Think running into solo Zerkers, Skalds, Arms, Reavers, Minis, the random solo caster maybe.

I would think top contenders would be:
Champion
Blademaster
Mentalist
Valewalker
Hero
Nightshade
Ranger
Animist

Beating a zerker with a melee class or any class might be rough...
Wed 15 May 2019 1:33 PM by REVOLTE
if you can PLAY - go VW. they are monsters if used correctly.

semi OT:
also lol @ solo zerks..the only reason a certain self-proclaimed progamer thinks hes gud is, because the only scenario that he counts as "fair duel" is a clear 1v1 without getting kited. where well duh....zerk wins obviously. because its where the class just overpowers its opponents.

if zerk gets kited hes freaking DEAD. dont let him get close. it takes a while tho. (hence ppl WILL probably add --> so it doesnt "count" in certain someones eyes)

back to topic: ....thinkin of it again....please dont go VW. they are just stupidly strong. go make a.....battlebard or whatever.
Wed 15 May 2019 1:38 PM by qq6
What are you asking here cos i am confused, and i read this a few times... highest KD will always be on a stealther cos they have so many more options, any visi running through the frontier, is basically dead to some solo and very dead to any 1+
Wed 15 May 2019 1:53 PM by Sleepi
qq6 wrote:
Wed 15 May 2019 1:38 PM
What are you asking here cos i am confused, and i read this a few times... highest KD will always be on a stealther cos they have so many more options, any visi running through the frontier, is basically dead to some solo and very dead to any 1+

Well a stealther isn’t getting jumped by a bunch of weak stealthers. They’re engaging with people running around solo, and those are usually classes that would roll them in a 1v1. If you’re running around on a visible char and you run into 3-4 shitty stealthers your KD would be higher than a stealther that loses the first fight they find walking through molasses.
Wed 15 May 2019 3:45 PM by qq6
I still dont see what you are trying to find out... No visi will ever have a higher solo KD than a stealther, assassins, especially with vanish, can be pretty much unkillable.
Thu 16 May 2019 12:49 PM by Sleepi
Pretty much just want to figure out what people are having success with solo, vs what you would run into solo. On hib of course.
Thu 16 May 2019 5:04 PM by Gotmagi
If you want to keep your sanity/not quit playing in 2 weeks then I would roll a stealter.

For a solo visible, bm, hero, vw, champ can all be strong. Best advice I can give you is play something that can kill fast.. because a pure 1v1 is very rare.. you are usually fighting 2+ people (stealthers mostly) or you will have an add on your fight.. so kill something fast before you get killed
Tue 21 May 2019 7:03 PM by bigne88
Remember That blademaster has crit immunity with triple wield
Wed 22 May 2019 10:50 PM by Killaloth
If you're looking only at kill to death ratio then a NS as it can vanish, followed by ranger.

Among visibles I'd say Champ. Champs also have a v good advantage now that self buffs are much higher than omnibuff pots. Champs can also snare targets, seeing rps run away from you coz you have no speed/snare is meh!

Thane is king on Mid, forget about zerks. You don't want a class that is good only if all is up every 15mins, unless you dedicate the spare time to video editing and some funny forum trolling ^^
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics