Hero Template

Started 3 May 2019
by Delonion
in Hibernia
Hello Community,

I'm currently working on a hero template. Can an experienced hero tell me which parts are absolute key parts for the template?

I thought, for example to the galla robe or are there any feather items which should always appear in a template?

About help regarding the template I would be very grateful.

My Skills:

CS 50
Shield 42
Parry 39
Blades 6
Fri 3 May 2019 11:52 AM by moe_Jiller
Not playing Hero but hope to contribute anyway.

You should for sure grab the galla chest for its healing proc alone. SI Necklace is 80 utility, so very helpful too. No idea about Spears, but there is a D/Q debuff proc sword (Galla item) i like for my Warden, maybe that might be a good fit too.
Fri 3 May 2019 8:53 PM by Ferboten
Galla chest is good to have, also with CS spec I would recommend having a slow spear for dps and a fast spear for peeling and making sure your template can fit both. Weaponless would be ideal but can be fairly expensive. A DD charge is also good to have, you can get Primal Ring of Earth or just put an alchemy charge on your ranged weapon.

For spec I'd recommend raising Shield to 50 for better guard chance and landing slams, and Blades to 10 for the side snare
Sun 19 May 2019 7:14 AM by Delonion
Now both spears have the Galla spear with 4.x speed (peeling) and the dragon spear with 5.7 (DPS). Now I'm still thinking about the one-handed weapon. Are there any clear recommendations? I think the DOT swords are rather useless because they would interrupt mezz
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics