Bard or Druid - PVE Leveling

Started 19 Apr 2019
by Badrinath
in Hibernia
Which class is needed more for group pve during leveling?
Is one easier to solo level with?
Is there only 1 spot for a Bard but multiple for Druid?
Fri 19 Apr 2019 10:36 AM by Sheltem
The short answer: It doesn't matter. Many groups are just "looking for heal".

I would be much more thinking about the class at 50.

The long answers: Druids have a slight edge, because most groups want at least 1 druid out of 3 healers for their buffs. However they would priotize bards when they don't have menta for manaregen. These are the only relevant things, because the healing quite frankly doesn't matter since all healing classes can heal a shroom just fine.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 10:48 AM by Badrinath
Ok thank you. What is the general priority?
Bard, Druid, warden?
Fri 19 Apr 2019 11:28 AM by Crash Tan
Druids will get a group easily, bards with more difficulty. Groups want more than 1 druid and will take 2 bards only if desperate, especially closer to 50 while leveling.

Wardens are underestimated and a group spec'd warden will heal just as well as a druid while having pbt but no spec buffs.

All three classes suck to solo unless you respec to do so. I imagine a full solo spec druid solo's better than the other 2 (spells vs. melee)
Fri 19 Apr 2019 11:38 AM by Badrinath
Thank you so much for the info, I’ve never played hib before and with minimal time to play I want a class that I can solo with if I only have 30mins to 1hr to play. Or if I have 1-2hrs to play something that I won’t spend 2 hrs looking for a group lol
Fri 19 Apr 2019 1:50 PM by Inkwell84
Druid solo best (nature), warden next, then bard, who is probably worst solo in the game.
Sat 20 Apr 2019 8:25 AM by bigne88
Animist is also on demand, and on downtime you have an amazing solo.

At 50 both druid and bard are higly on demand.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics