Spec post-nerf for PVE Animist ?

Started 18 Apr 2019
by Leandrys
in Hibernia
Hello there, this isn't for me but for a guildmate who's reaching 50 very soon and would like to use his animist for farming, mix of solo and group.

As i play my own animist in RvR (arbo/creep), i can't really answer to him and nobody answered on /advice, so, here i am.

Any PVE build to commend ? I know the usual basic 39 verdant/37 creep but i'm not sure it's worth it post-verdant nerf. What about a 49 verdant-22 creep ? Mana consumption will be important, but RAs and pots help a lot (my own animist can farm extremely well in solo with only 24 creep, but only in solo)

Or any other build to aim for ?

Thanks for reading, sorry for my english !
Thu 18 Apr 2019 9:06 AM by keen
this was not a nerf but a bug fix.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 11:56 AM by Leandrys
It has reduced a bit verdant's effectiveness, therefore it's a nerf, no matters if it there was a bug involved or not, bugfixing often has other consequences than buffing/nerfing something, thanks a lot for your very constructive reply btw.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 12:53 PM by dbeattie71
I’ve tried every spec under the sun and as long as creep is close to 50 with bonuses it doesn’t seem to matter. For a while I was 37c and forgot to spend the rest of my points 😂
Fri 19 Apr 2019 7:42 AM by Leandrys
Yeah, told him to go 39/37 for now and to keep his free respec for later, good enough imo. Ty, tc.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 1:47 PM by Inkwell84
This for solo or group?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics