Battle Bard template?

Started 18 Apr 2019
by bigne88
in Hibernia
Greetings Bards!

I never played bard before and I feel like a bit confused about stats priority and distribution, especially for a template that wants to cap both magic and melee ability.

Anyone willing to share his, just to have an idea, please?
Thu 18 Apr 2019 8:22 AM by dudis
Sharing templates on this server isn't really a thing, as most templates consists of mainly ROGs and crafted armor to fill the holes.

Just cap everything i guess, preferably matching your harps stats on your shield so you can run any 1h weapon you want and swap for any given situation.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 1:50 PM by Inkwell84
What spec u gonna run?
Fri 19 Apr 2019 3:04 PM by Bolibompa
Yes like people say. Sharing templates isnt a thing on Phoenix as all templates are unique because of the good rog jewlry dropping on the server...
He asking questions what to cap. Like Quickness, Strength etc and like Dudis said. Make sure to cap all melee stats on weapon/shield. Dont have Con and other defensive stuff on weapon/shield as when you swap you will lose HP or if you get stunned/mezzed with harp out you have less resitance for example
Fri 19 Apr 2019 8:03 PM by bigne88
I managed to cap all (except power) with quality 60 jewels and 2 MP. All good
Mon 29 Apr 2019 12:20 PM by Bry
Battle bard isn’t a thing on this server due to combined forces buff pots and invig pots. Skalds beat bards. Minstrels beat bards. Any stealthier will beat a bard. Your only chance at killing something solo is a zerker, warrior, arms, or merc. Or ganking xpers in the frontiers. Don’t waste your time. But to answer the question, you can make a battle bard template with all stats and skills capped with 60-70 rog and all mp armor.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics