Which proc on Bow to use?

Started 17 Apr 2019
by baxtersaxter
in Hibernia
On a player-crafted bow for a Ranger. Which is the proc to put on there that procs a DOT from distance? I see one in housing but it says the range is 300. The reactive eroding tincture. Is that the one? I've heard the delve is inaccurate and that it can proc from your bow's maximum range. Is that true? If not, what is the best proc to imbue onto a bow?
Wed 17 Apr 2019 12:10 AM by noflex
ive seen some scouts using the dot and I never knew how they do it (maybe the range delve is wrong)

I use energy or spirit DD since I always thought the dot wouldn't work due to the 300 range
Wed 17 Apr 2019 4:54 AM by qq6
i havent tested dot on bow, 300 range seems very low.. i see a lot of scouts using that, think its mainly because they have shield stun and then its close bow proc? any scouts here that can give input, maybe its just bad description? does it proc at max range?
Wed 17 Apr 2019 5:42 AM by Emeryc
I have DOT on both my bows. It procs at max range.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:23 AM by baxtersaxter
Is that the name of the tincture though? Reactive Eroding Weapon Tincture? I made one and tried imbuing a bow with it but it said this weapon cannot be imbued with that tincture. I'm 1056 in alchemy so don't see how my level could be the problem.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:26 AM by Elva
Reactive is the reverse proc for armor, Volatile eroding (in Effects) is the weapon proc.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:37 AM by baxtersaxter
Yup, figured it out when I took a closer look. Thank you! It's on and it works...max range. Nice!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics