Loki 1.4 database

Started 13 Apr 2019
by ChrisS
in Hibernia
Anyone have a database file they are willing to share i can import into loki 1.4 - just downloaded trying to build a template.

Or - what is the command to record the chatbox delve in game and i can click through every item and import into loki?
Sat 13 Apr 2019 7:13 PM by Halma
ChrisS wrote:
Sat 13 Apr 2019 6:15 PM
Anyone have a database file they are willing to share i can import into loki 1.4 - just downloaded trying to build a template.

Or - what is the command to record the chatbox delve in game and i can click through every item and import into loki?

There are only moras databases afaik. Didn't see anything from Loki. But you could use moras to find the items you think you need and when you're done just add them to your Loki DB and let Loki do its magic after that.
Sat 13 Apr 2019 10:11 PM by Crash Tan
I followed this guide: https://imgur.com/a/0JPEP and on step 6 there is a link to a Genesis database. I haven't used it too much but for the few items I did need to look up they were there.
Sun 14 Apr 2019 11:05 AM by bigne88
Genesis database is broken for phoenix
I discovered myself by making the template for my eldritch : the galla caster chest has different stats (the genesis has +hits line, with phoenix dosen t have)
The SI stats are correct tough
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics