First 5 RA's for a LIGHT MENT should be.......?

Started 12 Feb 2019
by Shadanwolf
in Hibernia
Suggestions please.
Tue 12 Feb 2019 5:16 AM by opossum12
Lw1/tireless
MoFocus2
St1
Augdex/MoArts (up to 5)
Wild power/aug acu/MoM to increase dps
Tue 12 Feb 2019 8:01 AM by Halma
Shadanwolf wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 3:52 AM
Suggestions please.

For which purpose? Leveling? 5 RAs or 5 points for RAs?

Tireless and long wind are no brainer. For the 3 points left you could go for 1 point in serenity with light spec. You even can go for Serenity 2, but you will have to give up long wind for that (or just make 1-2 realm tasks for RR 1L6).
Remaining points are kind of meh, you won't notice 1% cast speed or 4 more dex while leveling, but I would go for Aug Dex 2 as you have unlimited respecs while leveling and being under lvl 50/RR 3L0.
Tue 12 Feb 2019 8:34 AM by dudis
Gonna jump on the train here and list the obvious ones to begin with

1) Tireless+LW 1 to be able to perma-sprint with endo pot. Best two points you'll ever spend.

2) Static Tempest. Area denial, interrupts and protection against tank trains. Very useful for the 5 points you have to invest.

3) Purge. Ments are already really hard to CC because of the pet mechanics, but it's still worth the 5 points imo for those times your pet dies, or when you want to clear stuff other than mezz/root.

4) MoC. For those clutch interrupts and mezz clears

5) Casting speed, wild power and other passives. Can go for some Power RAs if you struggle with that.
Tue 12 Feb 2019 2:31 PM by Alistre
Slightly off topic but do Ments get sever tether like they did back in the day?
Tue 12 Feb 2019 4:00 PM by Halma
Alistre wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 2:31 PM
Slightly off topic but do Ments get sever tether like they did back in the day?

https://playphoenix.online/charplan/?class=Mentalist&level=50&realmRank=30&view=ras
Tue 12 Feb 2019 11:07 PM by Shadanwolf
My ment is level 24. I'm in Thid trying to learn my class. Currently 1L4 with Rp's turned off for now.( think I was close to realm ranking out so ...probably going to leave when I hit 25 fighting in Thid.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 8:14 AM by Halma
Shadanwolf wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 11:07 PM
My ment is level 24. I'm in Thid trying to learn my class. Currently 1L4 with Rp's turned off for now.( think I was close to realm ranking out so ...probably going to leave when I hit 25 fighting in Thid.

If you only exp in thidranki I think you will stay at Lvl 24,999. I once tried to get to lvl 25 in Thidranki but it was not possible.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 8:29 AM by Raunz
I have ST and mcl as only actives, then max damage/cast speed passive for maximum kill.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics