Any old Hib / Bors players?

Started 26 Dec 2018
by russell_m89
in Hibernia
I can hardly contain my anticipation for this release, a friend sent me the link and it's like Christmas come late. Was just curious if anyone else here played Hibernia - Bors in the early days? Through launch and up to Atlantis and a little beyond.
Thu 27 Dec 2018 7:32 PM by Towlie03
I played Alb Bors since launch till ToA. Mostly stealthers. Then on and off for years. I remember Black Widow being the bad ass inf at that time of classic.
I will be playing Hib this time around. Something I never thought would happen hehe.
Lego comes to mind when I think of old hibbie death spam.
Thu 27 Dec 2018 9:02 PM by russell_m89
Legolaras!!! Him and Sponge we're in my 8s occasionally, I played a lot with Illuminati and others. Really hoping that some others from around that time find this server and/or have any interest in playing again. Was in "Keepers of the Realm" on Hib side as Grifawn, a druid, played mostly with Alua, Lanoeth, Elemoeth, Falstaffe and others - we're all great friends but sadly we've lost contact through the years.

I was thinking about rolling Blademaster in Lego's honor this time around. I will be Capa in game once the stress test is opened up and beyond, if you want some company please reach out.
Thu 27 Dec 2018 10:52 PM by Kronin
Hib Bors here. Mainly ran with Klank, Imperator, Zapan, Antryx and co.
Fri 4 Jan 2019 3:52 AM by zapan
Don't listen to kronin! No one played with him!
Who were you on bors russel?
Main reason i ask is there was a ranger who's character name I cant remember but his name was russel I think.
Fri 4 Jan 2019 3:56 PM by russell_m89
Hahaha, I didn't use Russell - I played a firby druid Grifawn. It's really coming back and pursuing the dark age of bors boards to find a bunch of old familiar faces.
Sun 6 Jan 2019 12:46 AM by Rizzo
Holy shit, I remember you Kronin!

I was Domf, a Firbolg BM. Played with you a lot man! My brother played with us too, he was a Hero named Howu. I remember playing a lot with Lego, Klank, and Imperator. Wow what a blast from the past!
Sun 6 Jan 2019 10:58 PM by Kronin
DOMF I have searched for you for a very long time !

Last we gamed was the beta for SWG lol!
Sun 6 Jan 2019 11:01 PM by Barroom
Kronin wrote:
Thu 27 Dec 2018 10:52 PM
Hib Bors here. Mainly ran with Klank, Imperator, Zapan, Antryx and co.
DF NOOBS!

:>
Mon 7 Jan 2019 12:23 AM by ionis
Shiztroll is not here to save them
Mon 7 Jan 2019 1:00 AM by russell_m89
Ah Domf thats amazing!!! Are you coming back around for Phoenix?
Mon 7 Jan 2019 1:24 AM by xersues
I played from little after launch to ToA with cult of nyarlathotep and then made The Final Quandary with several friends. Never went back to DAoC, but it was my first MMO.

Characters were: Xim, Xersues, Xixxerix, and probably too many others I can't remember.
Mon 7 Jan 2019 1:52 AM by krycek
Just need Rockmee to show up and lead raids now.
Mon 7 Jan 2019 3:19 PM by Rizzo
russell_m89 wrote:
Mon 7 Jan 2019 1:00 AM
Ah Domf thats amazing!!! Are you coming back around for Phoenix?

Absolutely! Can’t wait for Saturday!
Mon 7 Jan 2019 3:44 PM by russell_m89
Look for me on "Capa", we've got a guild going with a bunch of hold Borsians already
Mon 7 Jan 2019 6:08 PM by Taahn
Creatures of Light & Darkness (CoLD) will be returning some of it's original members and some new ones to give this a solid shot!
Played bard - Taahn RR8 something and a bunch of ults
Tue 12 Feb 2019 10:47 PM by Alistre
I played Angiex- celt spearo, beginning about 2 months after release. Good seeing some old names here!

/threadnecro
Wed 27 Feb 2019 8:26 AM by The Baby Bandit
Oompaloompa mana chanter...some of these names look familiar
Thu 28 Feb 2019 4:13 PM by Cytrial
I played Cytrial on Bors. I was a celt BM. I made a VW on phoenix, but haven't been on Hib for awhile. Been playing some Mid and Alb.
Fri 15 Mar 2019 12:17 AM by Durai
I played Durai on Bors; Celt Champion. Ran a bit with some Umbos guys from time to time, myself, Limdule, and Drywin rolled together all the time. Good to see so many familiar names!
Thu 4 Apr 2019 7:01 PM by inferno480
(/thread necro)

Hey Grifawn, I've been here (it's Sponge). Melp's here too (usually on a Druid named Vernese). We started Hib Kong with some RL and work friends who weren't from Bors. Strumm played briefly on Phoenix but Boden/Venemous doesn't read facebook anymore so I haven't been able to reach him. (Those two played Uthgard with us for a while)

Got three 50's now on Phoenix... been PvE-whoring it up.

50 Bard - Deejay
50 Druid - Nature
50 Ench - Spunj

We'll pass on Rockmee... unless we can get Hirolla/Haj to launch a siege raid on his house again!
Wed 10 Apr 2019 4:12 PM by russell_m89
inferno480 wrote:
Thu 4 Apr 2019 7:01 PM
(/thread necro)

Hey Grifawn, I've been here (it's Sponge). Melp's here too (usually on a Druid named Vernese). We started Hib Kong with some RL and work friends who weren't from Bors. Strumm played briefly on Phoenix but Boden/Venemous doesn't read facebook anymore so I haven't been able to reach him. (Those two played Uthgard with us for a while)

50 Bard - Deejay
50 Druid - Nature
50 Ench - Spunj

We'll pass on Rockmee... unless we can get Hirolla/Haj to launch a siege raid on his house again!

SPONGE! Send me a tell on Xtal (my Champ) or Daft (my Ench) or Syro (my new NS) any time! I'm usually on in the evenings PST.
Wed 10 Apr 2019 8:51 PM by Cytrial
I am back with Hib full time now, and usually play most evenings on Cyt.

@Sponge check out borsboards sometime and we have a few people who still play.
Sun 5 May 2019 12:42 PM by Brirolla
Haejinzzang (Eld) and Brirolla (Druid) on Bors, just been playing Brirolla here.

inferno480 wrote:
Thu 4 Apr 2019 7:01 PM
(/thread necro)

50 Bard - Deejay
50 Druid - Nature
50 Ench - Spunj

Hey Sponge I'm down for a housing raid
Tue 7 May 2019 9:43 PM by gotwqqd
No/Yes
I was a Bors Alb as first server
Played a Scout-Kirreal
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics