First hib melee!

Started 24 Mar 2020
by Jayrod9
in Hibernia
I am stuck between BM, champ or hero.

Basically wondering what their pros and cons are for both pve and pvp, which is better at what etc.

Is there an all rounder?
Tue 24 Mar 2020 8:58 AM by Chihuahua
Id say BM is the all rounder.

BM is mostly sought after in groups, cause he can peel and do Hero's job aswell. Also works great as main dps. Cheapest template.

Hero is guard/peel in RvR - also main tank in PvE raids (but all of them work, if you know what you are doing). Template can be expensive.

Champion is the best 1v1 character in the game - works for raids and casual RvR groups aswell or if you have many friends and invite you. Template is crazy expensive, if you want to cap everything. If you want weaponless template then be ready to invest 100p+.
Tue 24 Mar 2020 9:45 AM by Lollie
With a BM you'll also have something to do in keep/tower takes due to climb walls, beats sitting in a ram any day.
Wed 25 Mar 2020 3:32 PM by Komaf
Chihuahua wrote:
Tue 24 Mar 2020 8:58 AM

BM is mostly sought after in groups, cause he can peel and do Hero's job aswell. Also works great as main dps. Cheapest template.

Hero is guard/peel in RvR - also main tank in PvE raids (but all of them work, if you know what you are doing). Template can be expensive.

Champion is the best 1v1 character in the game - works for raids and casual RvR groups aswell or if you have many friends and invite you. Template is crazy expensive, if you want to cap everything. If you want weaponless template then be ready to invest 100p+.

So long as the berserker's bear form is down I would agree. It's pretty clear that champ debuffs aren't as strong here as they were on live in 2002 at least. I'd be curious to see side by side delves of both the Phoenix and 2002 daoc era versions. By the way - check Natebrunerszerk videos for Phoenix if you want to see what the best one on one was lol. He's ridiculous, but the bear form advantage is made clear even versus champs.
Mon 30 Mar 2020 3:40 PM by Razur Ur
Komaf wrote:
Wed 25 Mar 2020 3:32 PM
Chihuahua wrote:
Tue 24 Mar 2020 8:58 AM

So long as the berserker's bear form is down I would agree. It's pretty clear that champ debuffs aren't as strong here as they were on live in 2002 at least. I'd be curious to see side by side delves of both the Phoenix and 2002 daoc era versions. By the way - check Natebrunerszerk videos for Phoenix if you want to see what the best one on one was lol. He's ridiculous, but the bear form advantage is made clear even versus champs.

I give you right without rr5 ability is the champ on this server 1vs1 strong but not OP and i meaning a well player thane is stronger as a champion!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics