Rolling an Enchanter...

Started 22 Mar 2020
by imweasel
in Hibernia
So from what I can gather, Light is the best spec for solo leveling and mana is best for group leveling.

So I will probably solo level in light for awhile and then mana for group leveling later on.

What is the best end spec for pve/rvr? Is there a good and viable hybrid spec?
Sun 22 Mar 2020 9:46 PM by gotwqqd
Early on you can respec for light or mana(group)

When light and soloing
Create a triangle of pet(stay) yourself and mob camp
Max distance 1450ish
Start having pet cast after one start your own
Mob will go back and forth till dead

When you get about 7 sec stun you can stay mana
Pet next to you
Have pet cast
Mob on pet. Stun. Pbaoe

End spec the consensus is mana for the debuff and using base nuke

I did a test. It’s debatable depending on what your play style is
You waste a cast debuffing
But you do have pbaoe
Mon 23 Mar 2020 1:28 PM by Crash Tan
Even with pet dmg shield nerfed, I think it is still more mana efficient to send pet in with DS on, wait until mob is 60%ish then run in and PBAoE to death (1-2 casts) [this is for yellow/oj]. For blues you can pull 2-3 (test though) and do the same process.

Mana all the way.
Tue 24 Mar 2020 9:01 AM by Chihuahua
Crash Tan wrote:
Mon 23 Mar 2020 1:28 PM
Even with pet dmg shield nerfed, I think it is still more mana efficient to send pet in with DS on, wait until mob is 60%ish then run in and PBAoE to death (1-2 casts) [this is for yellow/oj]. For blues you can pull 2-3 (test though) and do the same process.

Mana all the way.

With light spec you will end up killing more mobs in faster time. You can kill even reds quite easelly. DS is a waste of time.

Id say stay light always when you solo and respec to mana when you find a group (group xp is always faster). Endspec for lvl 50 is 49 mana, rest light.
Tue 24 Mar 2020 12:56 PM by gotwqqd
Chihuahua wrote:
Tue 24 Mar 2020 9:01 AM
Crash Tan wrote:
Mon 23 Mar 2020 1:28 PM

Mana all the way.

With light spec you will end up killing more mobs in faster time. You can kill even reds quite easelly. DS is a waste of time.

Id say stay light always when you solo and respec to mana when you find a group (group xp is always faster). Endspec for lvl 50 is 49 mana, rest light.
I agree damage shield is time waster
But having pet nuke mob down then stun bomb bomb is close to as fast as light

But I guess with respec being free and taking all of two minutes .....
I’ve generally used mana spec when out in frontiers after group falls apart
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics