Amolin RvR BG

Started 17 Jan 2020
by Sengiro
in Hibernia
Hey Hibernians Amolin here. As you seen im running my BG pretty often now still hope for some more to folllow. Im new to leading started last saturday with it but i gotta say we are doing good with it. We can still do alot better bring more disease elds ST anf TWF toons and sure waaaaay more meeles to have more fun. Cya later spread the word im back after work today. HibHib
Mon 3 Feb 2020 4:24 PM by Dagobernd
Hey Amolin, Here is Legend Pilzpower try to find some Words for my new Teammate in Hibernia.
First of all i say Thank You for helping Hibernia, this Job is with all the Faces so so difficult, to find
the right decisions in the right seconds for all Players.. First Rule is never give up, stand up Fight again, look in Front,
and try and try and try. Many ppl give up very fast, they quit and log, and leave, i tell you Regroup,
stay on, Try again, a lot of times we turned it green, later they log in and say Wow, what happenend?
And this Feeling to retake it with a small Army of good Fighters is something you never can pay with nothing...
This is your Worth and being a good Leader, you need only one thing:
The Pure Heart of King Artus
So Amolin we see the next Months Can you pull the Sword out of the Stone?
The Hibernian PPL loves You
Greetings Pilzpower
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics