NS Specc

Started 19 Dec 2019
by Lubadia
in Hibernia
Hi all,

do I need to skill my Mainhand 50 to get max weaponskill or is it enough to get e.g. 39 Blades +11 Bonus?

Ty
Thu 19 Dec 2019 9:01 PM by The Skies Asunder
52 composite seems to be the consensus for Phoenix. I would recommend staying at 39 blades even after you get rr4+ though, to keep the ASR style. You could technically go higher that 39 if you wanted more weapon skill, but that damage difference would only matter if you are using blades styles.
Wed 15 Jan 2020 4:23 AM by sylvynyr
It seems for a Ranger, keeping 39 Blades is nice for the ASR, but since a Nightshade gets the Garrote snare -> Achille's Heel ASR combo in CS, is it worth 39 Blades for a slightly higher (22% vs 30%) ASR debuff in a separate chain?

52 composite definitely, but curious if there is something more there at 39 blades for an NS...
Wed 15 Jan 2020 8:32 PM by The Skies Asunder
sylvynyr wrote:
Wed 15 Jan 2020 4:23 AM
It seems for a Ranger, keeping 39 Blades is nice for the ASR, but since a Nightshade gets the Garrote snare -> Achille's Heel ASR combo in CS, is it worth 39 Blades for a slightly higher (22% vs 30%) ASR debuff in a separate chain?

52 composite definitely, but curious if there is something more there at 39 blades for an NS...

It's less important for NS I suppose, since they have the other option for ASR. I still use the blades ones for the extra 8% reduction though. If you ever spec out of CS, definitely stay at 39 blades to keep it. It's not mandatory if you are CS spec.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics