Champ masters

Started 30 Oct 2019
by llaenor
in Hibernia
Hey guys,

I actually get my champion lvl 50 almost full built, but i still feel a bit weak in RvR ...

Maybe that something is going wrong with my template.

Are there some people that are mastering champion and that can give me any advices ?

I actually think that my spec is ok, but with LW you have a lot of postionning combos to do or skills that require a parry as an openning.

i'm not sure but i think that i must change my spec to get shield + 1 hand weapon but i'm not sure.

Waiting for your advices.
Wed 30 Oct 2019 6:55 PM by Rhox
llaenor wrote:
Wed 30 Oct 2019 3:59 PM
Hey guys,

I actually get my champion lvl 50 almost full built, but i still feel a bit weak in RvR ...

Maybe that something is going wrong with my template.

Are there some people that are mastering champion and that can give me any advices ?

I actually think that my spec is ok, but with LW you have a lot of postionning combos to do or skills that require a parry as an openning.

i'm not sure but i think that i must change my spec to get shield + 1 hand weapon but i'm not sure.

Waiting for your advices.

Some Champs can correct me if I am wrong but I thought is the champ hand book.

1. Get template.
2. Find target.
3. Debuff.
4. AFK.
5. Collect RPs

Wed 30 Oct 2019 7:19 PM by Roto23
Wait...you're a champion? I thought in a previous post you wanted to block champions, now you are one???
Message Gotmagi in game, he'll give you a few pointers. And tell him Roto sent ya!
Thu 31 Oct 2019 7:22 AM by Razur Ur
Champs rly weak without rr5 ra :-( for nice 1 vs x steahlter :-D and champion need rr7+ for more fun solo rvr!
Thu 31 Oct 2019 8:37 AM by llaenor
Roto23 wrote:
Wed 30 Oct 2019 7:19 PM
Wait...you're a champion? I thought in a previous post you wanted to block champions, now you are one???
Message Gotmagi in game, he'll give you a few pointers. And tell him Roto sent ya!

i never wanted to block champion !!!

Maybe you missundestood something !
Thu 31 Oct 2019 8:44 AM by llaenor
Razur Ur wrote:
Thu 31 Oct 2019 7:22 AM
Champs rly weak without rr5 ra :-( for nice 1 vs x steahlter :-D and champion need rr7+ for more fun solo rvr!

I don't play 1vs1. I wanna go zergling with our Hib army.
Thu 31 Oct 2019 9:03 AM by Razur Ur
llaenor wrote:
Hey guys,

What is the reason for bad feeling? Champion is not a char for nice zerging same for Hero/Warrior/Merc/BM/Berserker/Savage.
Thu 31 Oct 2019 9:07 AM by llaenor
Razur Ur wrote:
Thu 31 Oct 2019 9:03 AM
llaenor wrote:
Hey guys,

What is the reason for bad feeling? Champion is not a char for nice zerging same for Hero/Warrior/Merc/BM/Berserker/Savage.

Ok so in your opinion si is normal ???
Thu 31 Oct 2019 9:22 AM by Razur Ur
llaenor wrote:
Thu 31 Oct 2019 9:07 AM
Razur Ur wrote:
llaenor wrote:
Hey guys,

Ok so in your opinion si is normal ???

Sure is this normal with champ on zerg is total boring you can nothing much do only dd use all 20 second.
Thu 31 Oct 2019 10:13 AM by Freedomcall
melee chars have absolutely no problem with zerging.
I prefer playing melee chars rather than casters in BG, cuz there are usually already too many casters.
1-2 mpds with 3-4 casters in a grp is better than 5-6 casters with no mpds.

Just remind that you have to be very cautious not to overextend.
Doing banzai attack to enemy zerg will kill yourself in 5 seconds.

Remember that lots of times you should play a defensive role, too, when casters in your grp do real dmg.
And that is why lots of ppl go 42shield.
Slam and high block rate for guard has so many things to offer.
Thu 31 Oct 2019 10:25 AM by Razur Ur
Freedomcall wrote:
Thu 31 Oct 2019 10:13 AM
I prefer playing melee chars rather than casters in BG, cuz there are usually already too many casters.

Remember that lots of times you should play a defensive role, too, when casters in your grp do real dmg.

Haha good joke :-D what you do with champ on zerg by keep raid? most time you stand or stick a caster for block. for me is this total
boring for another guys exciting.
Thu 31 Oct 2019 10:30 AM by Freedomcall
Razur Ur wrote:
Thu 31 Oct 2019 10:25 AM
Freedomcall wrote:

Haha good joke :-D what you do with champ on zerg by keep raid? most time you stand or stick a caster for block. for me is this total
boring for another guys exciting.

Yes, that could be boring for you.
But if everyone feels same as you, all the healers should quit cuz 'supporting another guys exciting is total boring'.
Thu 31 Oct 2019 10:43 AM by Razur Ur
Freedomcall wrote:
Thu 31 Oct 2019 10:30 AM
But if everyone feels same as you, all the healers should quit cuz 'supporting another guys exciting is total boring'.

Haha what a stupid comparison, healer is a support roll if anyone play a healer and mean this is boring than is this the wrong role this player but a champ is a offtank
hybrid and not only a bad block bot for this gives hero he blocks better as a champ ;-). but how i said have fun with melee chars on zerg i have this not because of
sinless time and say me why you running not with full tankgroup on zerg? Do this not fun?
Thu 31 Oct 2019 10:56 AM by Freedomcall
Razur Ur wrote:
Thu 31 Oct 2019 10:43 AM
Freedomcall wrote:
Thu 31 Oct 2019 10:30 AM

Haha what a stupid comparison, healer is a support roll if anyone play a healer and mean this is boring than is this the wrong role this player but a champ is a offtank
hybrid and not only a bad block bot for this gives hero he blocks better as a champ ;-). but how i said have fun with melee chars on zerg i have this not because of
sinless time and say me why you running not with full tankgroup on zerg? Do this not fun?

Look who's talking about stupidity
Tanks/mdps has its role, too, like supporters.
If that's boring, all you have to do is playing another char.

Razur Ur wrote:
Champion is not a char for nice zerging same for Hero/Warrior/Merc/BM/Berserker/Savage.

THIS is the most stupid and dumbest shit I've ever seen.
Saying all mdps is not for zerging. lmao
In your theory, all the zerg grps shouldn't invite tanks at all.
Thu 31 Oct 2019 12:31 PM by Razur Ur
I already see a lot of people stultify through the whole zerging and do not even know how to play his characters properly and no if you want to get everything out of his char you can not do it in the zerg ;-).

And zerg dont need tanks for what? For door open gives catapults, for rupting gives another chars and hybrid tanks is not a fulltank. but you didnt understand this
and leech again in your zerg rps for nothing and the most zerg groups want caster and not hybrid tanks in group for more range dps and rp ;-).
Thu 31 Oct 2019 1:37 PM by Freedomcall
Razur Ur wrote:
Thu 31 Oct 2019 12:31 PM
I already see a lot of people stultify through the whole zerging and do not even know how to play his characters properly and no if you want to get everything out of his char you can not do it in the zerg ;-).

And zerg dont need tanks for what? For door open gives catapults, for rupting gives another chars and hybrid tanks is not a fulltank. but you didnt understand this
and leech again in your zerg rps for nothing and the most zerg groups want caster and not hybrid tanks in group for more range dps and rp ;-).

I don't care what you think about zerg, and I didn't say OP should zerg with his champ nor zerging is the best thing to do in DAoC.
Sure, champ is a fantastic 1v1 char and you can get everything out of his char on 1v1 or smallmen. So what?
OP says he wanted to zerg with his champ, not 1v1, and I wrote a comment according to what he said.
You sound like a stupid old man, cuz you don't read what others wrote, and just always talks what you just want to say.

And of course zerg needs tanks. You need guards from shields, you need climbers and you also need slam.
Zerg also needs meatshields whenever they fight between stairs in towers.
Sure, lots of casters is better for zerg. Did I say you need tank grp for zerg? No.

Freedomcall wrote:

This is what I've said and you say tanks not needed at all and call them rp leecher lol
I'm pretty sure you have no idea about combination.
Thu 31 Oct 2019 2:05 PM by Razur Ur
Freedomcall wrote:

This is what I've said and you say tanks not needed at all and call them rp leecher lol

You must different between zerg group or 8vs8 group and climbing need nobody is only nice feature for fulltanks and not more and i didnt understand why get not
hybrid tanks climbing too.

and again for you, tank or peeler is not a must have in a group who stick brain semi afk the zerg but in 8vs8 group is a tank or peeler a must have and this is the
different only slam and block reach not for a good peeler in a group who want safe the member in their group. I understand a little bit from synergie of
chars in a group but you want didnt undertand my statement and this is ok for me.

You like to play with champ on zerg iam prefer 8vs8 group, smallman group or solo.
Thu 31 Oct 2019 3:18 PM by Freedomcall
Razur Ur wrote:
Thu 31 Oct 2019 2:05 PM
Freedomcall wrote:

You must different between zerg group or 8vs8 group and climbing need nobody is only nice feature for fulltanks and not more and i didnt understand why get not
hybrid tanks climbing too.

and again for you, tank or peeler is not a must have in a group who stick brain semi afk the zerg but in 8vs8 group is a tank or peeler a must have and this is the
different only slam and block reach not for a good peeler in a group who want safe the member in their group. I understand a little bit from synergie of
chars in a group but you want didnt undertand my statement and this is ok for me.

You like to play with champ on zerg iam prefer 8vs8 group, smallman group or solo.

OMFG do you ever read?
I said I don't care about playing champ in zerg, OP does.
I'm not interested in arguing if zerg needs a 'good peeler'. They just need slam and guard, ok?

Why are you trying to say shit about zerg to a person who doesn't give a shit?
Try to argue with OP that their brain is semi-afk or not you retard.
I'm out.
Sat 30 Nov 2019 3:43 PM by watbrif
Can anyone share their experiences of playing Champ in the bg scenario (maybe without flipping out and calling people names)? I'm wondering what char to focus on next. I prefer tanks over casters, so I'm kind of fine with rupting/guarding mainly. Do people get invites?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics