Hero/BM

Started 14 Oct 2019
by Drachal
in Hibernia
Race and Spec options.

See quite few Luri Heros would Firbolg be better? and how would Elf/Pierce/BM turn out.
Mon 14 Oct 2019 9:33 PM by Cadebrennus
Drachal wrote:
Mon 14 Oct 2019 7:32 PM
Race and Spec options.

See quite few Luri Heros would Firbolg be better? and how would Elf/Pierce/BM turn out.

Go Elf BM, dye your armor green, wear a green cloak, run around with your shortbow out 100% of the time. Wait for the Perfs then beat them like they owe you money.
Tue 15 Oct 2019 12:40 AM by Freedomcall
I don't think it matters that much about hero, thou i personally prefer firby.
Luris can do their job very well, too, as a peeler.

but I personally don't understand why ppl choose elf for pierce BM.
Elf has even lower composite d+q than firby.(firby 130, celt 120, elf 115, shar 110)
And Elf hasn't size advantage like luris either.
I would just go firby or celt, but maybe other elf BMs could have different ideas.
Tue 15 Oct 2019 5:58 AM by Cadebrennus
Freedomcall wrote:
Tue 15 Oct 2019 12:40 AM
I don't think it matters that much about hero, thou i personally prefer firby.
Luris can do their job very well, too, as a peeler.

but I personally don't understand why ppl choose elf for pierce BM.
Elf has even lower composite d+q than firby.(firby 130, celt 120, elf 115, shar 110)
And Elf hasn't size advantage like luris either.
I would just go firby or celt, but maybe other elf BMs could have different ideas.

See above for why people choose Elf.

On a more serious note, Elves have better Dex than a Firby and that helps with Shield, Parry, and Evade
Tue 15 Oct 2019 12:31 PM by bigne88
If you wanna do 8v8 Id go hero, cuz most of party/pugs tends to be caster heavy.
Hero is great peeler and the best tank.
Celt is quite good and you wont give away as fast as firbie your class.
Get a fast spear for uber snear.

I have a bm because I rolled with a guild with melee setup, but now that the guild is gone I wish i had a hero instead. Ofcourse there is nothing wrong with BM, is a great peeler and can dish out some great dps, but as the main peeler, being more tanky would be better.
I miss so mutch the melee setup push with bm, champion, valwalker and warden; was hella fun, but you need a guild running this precise setup.

If you wanna be a peeler you can also consider slam champion.
Thu 17 Oct 2019 3:18 PM by Killaloth
bigne88 wrote:
Tue 15 Oct 2019 12:31 PM
If you wanna do 8v8 Id go hero, cuz most of party/pugs tends to be caster heavy.
Hero is great peeler and the best tank.
Celt is quite good and you wont give away as fast as firbie your class.
Get a fast spear for uber snear.

I have a bm because I rolled with a guild with melee setup, but now that the guild is gone I wish i had a hero instead. Ofcourse there is nothing wrong with BM, is a great peeler and can dish out some great dps, but as the main peeler, being more tanky would be better.
I miss so mutch the melee setup push with bm, champion, valwalker and warden; was hella fun, but you need a guild running this precise setup.

If you wanna be a peeler you can also consider slam champion.

+1 that setup is a lot of fun.

I'd say if you are starting now go Valwalker. They do good damage starting from low RR. Good solo provided you can strafe. 2 ranged rupts when playing in grp. Fun class.

A new BM solo will be raped by stealthers unless you go solo spec. But if you go solo spec you want a Champ.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics