EV

Started 25 Jul 2019
by Alethal
in Hibernia
Well seems i wont be on the shard anymore, seems there are elitiest that think EV is for 8v8 only. Had an incident where i was on my 50 ranger looking for xpers to kill, a hib group ran over me , and stuck me to show me to the mids, the mids attacked me only not them, which is kinda shady in a way. The individual that did this was Aph from the guild Cruel. I was told it was a 8v8 area. They thought i added in another fight which i didnt. If you have people that claim an area for only 8v8 please put it in the decription of the area. Dont want to play on a server that does this. Like i said seems shady that the mids only attacked me and not the hibs.
Thu 25 Jul 2019 10:52 PM by florin
I wouldn’t quit that easily - I would write their names down and add to every single fight.
Thu 25 Jul 2019 10:54 PM by Alethal
Alot of these players i know used to be on Genesys, same mentality, reason i left Genesys
Thu 25 Jul 2019 10:57 PM by ExcretusMaximus
More proof of the "Hibernia is full of elitist pricks" belief on this server.

Sad, really. I think Hib is the best realm, but in my brief stay I didn't meet many cool people.
Thu 25 Jul 2019 10:59 PM by Alethal
I didnt say that, i said this one person Aph was an eliteest, read more careful before you make comments like that, If it happened to you what would you think?
Thu 25 Jul 2019 11:17 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Alethal wrote:
Thu 25 Jul 2019 10:59 PM
I didnt say that, i said this one person Aph was an eliteest, read more careful before you make comments like that, If it happened to you what would you think?

I didn't say you said it, read more carefully before you make comments like that.

When a full group purposefully unstealths you and then doesn't attack the enemy, because you're on their island, I can draw my own conclusions about elitism.

EDIT:
Hell, you're the one talking about leaving an entire game because of one singular occurrence; I think we all know it isn't a single event making you quit the game.
Fri 26 Jul 2019 12:46 AM by Ferboten
lol, cya

had our fight ruined by stealthers right at that spot, if you're a stealther in the area when that happens, we're going to let the other group kill you. don't be unstealthed by an 8v8 next time
Fri 26 Jul 2019 1:09 AM by Aph
If you add on an 8v8 in EV alot of groups will pull off and get rid of the adds. This is what happened to your friends and since u were around and in the guild I obviously thought u were in on it Anyways.. You were unstealthed by the mid grp which had nothing to do with us - even though u might think I have a direct line to the mids

This shoulden't be a reason to ditch the shard. You were probably gonna leave anyways. You even lead out saying you are out looking for xpers; what a great and proud endavour!
Fri 26 Jul 2019 1:26 AM by gotwqqd
Alethal wrote:
Thu 25 Jul 2019 10:44 PM
Well seems i wont be on the shard anymore, seems there are elitiest that think EV is for 8v8 only. Had an incident where i was on my 50 ranger looking for xpers to kill, a hib group ran over me , and stuck me to show me to the mids, the mids attacked me only not them, which is kinda shady in a way. The individual that did this was Aph from the guild Cruel. I was told it was a 8v8 area. They thought i added in another fight which i didnt. If you have people that claim an area for only 8v8 please put it in the decription of the area. Dont want to play on a server that does this. Like i said seems shady that the mids only attacked me and not the hibs.
Yup
Pathetic
This was my most hated aspect of the game
My opinion they are not playing by the games ethos and should be suspended
Fri 26 Jul 2019 3:24 AM by Moid
I get the feeling that Uthred and company have a bias in favor of the 8v8 mentality based on the changes they’ve made to accommodate that play style. I wouldn’t expect your post here to cause any changes or even a response.
Fri 26 Jul 2019 3:30 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Moid wrote:
Fri 26 Jul 2019 3:24 AM
I get the feeling that Uthred and company have a bias in favor of the 8v8 mentality based on the changes they’ve made to accommodate that play style. I wouldn’t expect your post here to cause any changes or even a response.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They've done nothing but encourage zerging for months, then they make one little flag change and they're biased toward 8v8. The game as they envision it is clearly the same as Marc Jacobs, "massive fights over realm objectives."
Fri 26 Jul 2019 3:40 AM by Moid
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Fri 26 Jul 2019 3:30 AM
Moid wrote:
Fri 26 Jul 2019 3:24 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They've done nothing but encourage zerging for months, then they make one little flag change and they're biased toward 8v8. The game as they envision it is clearly the same as Marc Jacobs, "massive fights over realm objectives."
They changed OF’s so that task credit was granted regardless of which frontier you were in because people complained that it was too “zergy”. That change while small for the developers was gigantic in terms of the impact it had on the game. Then they spent lots of time on those ToA events which only allowed small man or less fights.

How convenient it is that morons forget changes. What’s that called again? Selective amnesia?
Fri 26 Jul 2019 5:51 AM by Sepplord
if a group from your own realm sticks to you and then a group from another realm runs up to them without attacking, finds you and kills you....that's clear crossrealming (imo)

IF that's really what happened...i can imagine some 8vs8 groups going that low, but without proof theres no way to know who is talking out of his ass or not.
Aph popped up here too and contradicts the opening statement, so all we got here is two people saying the other one lied
Fri 26 Jul 2019 6:00 AM by keen
If your own realm sticks you as a stealther to get uncovered by another realm you have to record it and send it to a GM. Pretty sure they would consider it as grief play. Without any proof they can't do anything cause this might have also just not happened or with other circumstances.
Fri 26 Jul 2019 6:23 AM by Alethal
Aph wrote:
Fri 26 Jul 2019 1:09 AM
If you add on an 8v8 in EV alot of groups will pull off and get rid of the adds. This is what happened to your friends and since u were around and in the guild I obviously thought u were in on it Anyways.. You were unstealthed by the mid grp which had nothing to do with us - even though u might think I have a direct line to the mids

This shoulden't be a reason to ditch the shard. You were probably gonna leave anyways. You even lead out saying you are out looking for xpers; what a great and proud endavour!

Then aph why did you say in say you were gonna tag me an let them uncover me, you know you said it so back off. Should have taken a screen shot of it . Get with your mid friends and plan another fight somewhere else, i have no proof but it was probably a planned fight through some kind of coms. You make the game a farse.
Fri 26 Jul 2019 6:36 AM by Alethal
You know you are right , i shouldnt leave , i should make it my mission to be vissy and stick to your group and see if the enemy realm just attacks me and then get a gm there to see it. For you to claom it unofficially as you said aph as an 8 man area is a load of crap. So look for me because i will be looking for you.
Fri 26 Jul 2019 7:24 AM by gotwqqd
I can’t speak for this server but it was rampant on live.
I’d come upon a battle thinking I’m going to help my realm buddies out.
When they disengage from the enemy and let me be killed. They then sit down(both groups) and reset for their precious 8v8
Fri 26 Jul 2019 7:54 AM by Aph
Listen up. Just because you like to play the game with red=dead doesen't mean you have the right to force everyone else into that playstyle. And now im gonna paint the whole situation for you guys so you can stop speculating...

After we killed half the mid group with 3 hibs perma rupting and adding we decided to stop and let them fight eachother instead. The mids won and afterwards I see a ns from the exact same guild at the exact same spot in EV - what a coincidence. I wanted to unstealth him I admit, and the group sticks him for a few seconds while i type some smack, but its not possible to unstealth a fellow hib. We sit and regen and the same nightshade gets popped by the remaining mids before we kill them off.

You can report this all you want. Like I said before, if you add a clean 8v8 dont expect people to be happy about it. We aren't reporting you for your behaviour so stop thinking you can report us for our behaviour.
Is it okay to sidecar a group that dont want you around? Is it okay to roll solos all day long with 8? These things are not in the rules and are unwritten manners or ethos if you want. As far as I know you can do whatever you want, perhaps until you reach the state of harassment.
Fri 26 Jul 2019 8:30 AM by keen
Aph wrote:
Fri 26 Jul 2019 7:54 AM
You can report this all you want. Like I said before, if you add a clean 8v8 dont expect people to be happy about it. We aren't reporting you for your behaviour so stop thinking you can report us for our behaviour.
To be fair, if you stick him as your own realm to show enemys where he is to kill him. this will most likely be considered as grief play and you risk beeing banned.
if a NS adds an 8v8 this is not considered grief play and fine with the rules and he doesnt need to fear any kind of punishment.
So he could report you with a video recording showing it and be successfull with it while you could as well but that would lead to nothing at all.
Fri 26 Jul 2019 1:03 PM by Aph
Read and find out that didn't happen. Ofcourse I could be lying but why the fuck would I do that.

Just tired of people like this putting it on the devs when it’s clearly themselves that is the issue. I encourage all the 8mans to sit down when ppl from their own realm add a clean 8v8 and let the other realm clean up. And please record it and put it on the video section for all of us to see with some tears along with it.

On a more serious note; would be fine to flag ev as an 8v8 zone somehow? I think most ppl would like this, even the solo players! Just abit laggy there still
Fri 26 Jul 2019 1:33 PM by Pops999
Aph wrote:
Listen up. Just because you like to play the game with red=dead doesen't mean you have the right to force everyone else into that playstyle. And now im gonna paint the whole situation for you guys so you can stop speculating...

After we killed half the mid group with 3 hibs perma rupting and adding we decided to stop and let them fight eachother instead. The mids won and afterwards I see a ns from the exact same guild at the exact same spot in EV - what a coincidence. I wanted to unstealth him I admit, and the group sticks him for a few seconds while i type some smack, but its not possible to unstealth a fellow hib. We sit and regen and the same nightshade gets popped by the remaining mids before we kill them off.

Is it okay to sidecar a group that dont want you around? Is it okay to roll solos all day long with 8? These things are not in the rules and are unwritten manners or ethos if you want. As far as I know you can do whatever you want, perhaps until you reach the state of harassment.

Grief play on your part kid. Fair play on his.
Fri 26 Jul 2019 1:41 PM by Aph
Oh god why do I even bother writing in here.. see you out there.
Fri 26 Jul 2019 2:18 PM by Horus
I don't add on obvious 8v8 fights...

But 8 mans sure don't seem to have a problem killing me solo when they find me...

Funny the hypocrisy...
Fri 26 Jul 2019 2:23 PM by Pops999
Aph wrote:
Fri 26 Jul 2019 1:41 PM

I wanted to unstealth him I admit, and the group sticks him for a few seconds.

All he did was play the game, griefer. Why did you bother?
Fri 26 Jul 2019 2:24 PM by Pops999
Aph wrote:
Fri 26 Jul 2019 1:41 PM

I wanted to unstealth him I admit, and the group sticks him for a few seconds.

All he did was play the game, griefer. Why did you bother?
Fri 26 Jul 2019 3:19 PM by ExcretusMaximus
I don't know who Aph is and I don't care enough to go look you up, but I see Ferboten posted in here, so I'm just going to assume you guys play together.

You bitch about soloers adding and justify your screwing of this ranger because solos and stealthers add onto you, but if watching Jubi's stream and fighting Super PUG / Doki Doki / Friendly Fire has taught me anything, it's that you guys will add onto active fights and chase down soloers every chance you get.

You don't get to play red=dead everywhere but EV and then cry when someone else does it to you on "your" island.
Fri 26 Jul 2019 3:48 PM by Azuell
Aph wrote:

Are there any 8 mans that don't roll solos/small mans? I've literally only had an 8 man let me go twice. There will always be people that add but maybe it would be less frequent if more 8 mans ignored solos and small mans.
Fri 26 Jul 2019 5:33 PM by Sleepwell
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 26 Jul 2019 5:51 AM
if a group from your own realm sticks to you and then a group from another realm runs up to them without attacking, finds you and kills you....that's clear crossrealming (imo)

IF that's really what happened...i can imagine some 8vs8 groups going that low, but without proof theres no way to know who is talking out of his ass or not.
Aph popped up here too and contradicts the opening statement, so all we got here is two people saying the other one lied

I agree with Sepp. I am pretty sure it is a bannable offense if a realm mate or group from your own realm (mid group sticks a hunter for instance), then that is considered griefing and im pretty sure its been mentioned on these forums before. Ill have to search for it.

If that is the case, then take a video next time.

If its a case of another realm group sticking you or uncovering you and another realms fg killing you and the two opposing realms avoiding fighting each other... while i dislike it, its not against the rules. Stealthers have always been treated as the scum of the earth. Live was like that, uth was like that, so its only natural that the same occurs here
Wed 31 Jul 2019 6:30 PM by Sepulacrave
Aph wrote:

Well your story has some truth to it, sort of, but not all of it is true. Let me fill in the blanks for the viewers! Shall we?!

I was leveling my ranger to 50 and was on EV so that I would get the xp items and also be able to get a few extra bonuses as well. With any xping in RVR you need to be mindful that you might get rolled by a solo or more at any given moment. At this point I was looking for a new camp and was roaming around as I don't know all the XP spots yet. During my running around I saw what appeared to be a fight happening. Without hesitation I move towards the fight and look to find healers and casters. I start to fire off some shots and the fights now going into the favour of the hibs. Sadly before my arrival it wasn't going this way.

The hib group starts to take down the mids and I begin to push forward with the hibs as well. Next thing I see is that the hib group stops all contact and pulls off the fight. The mids are allowed to res their dead as if there's no issue any more and the wars over. Sadly, this isn't the case. At this point the hib group targets my ranger and runs straight for me and won't let me out of their sight. I stealth and still they continue their pursuit. The mids at this point are able to find me and kill me as I wasn't able to escape.

At this point I receive messages about how EV is for 8v8 only, I should know this as it's public knowledge, I should kill myself, go F*** myself, I'm a horrible person, etc. It was a wonderful time to be alive. My replies asked if they needed a hug and if they were okay.

Before the hibs found me, I was in discord and mentioned to others in the chat there was a fight happening. They arrived as the fight was coming to a stop and the hibs began to track down my ranger. This lead to those in my guild being pulled out and killed as well. This is rather sad as those in my guild were on EV to give me backup in I was hit by stealthers who hunt down XPers on EV.

Now, if you plan on doing some cross realming, don't tell me you're planning fights. This isn't what is allowed and not to be setup. Pretty sure they mentioned something about cross realming in the rules for the server.... Or maybe i miss read that part??? I guess this isn't something you can be banned or suspended for as it must happen often. I mean, we all know that EV is for 8v8's only. Right? Well, and to kill XPers with your 8 man. Since that makes sense!

ANY WHO!!!

I wanted to thank those from Doki Doki and gang for letting me know that EV is a great spot to add onto fights! I look forward to adding onto more of your fights in the near future.

<3 Hib
Wed 31 Jul 2019 7:24 PM by Aph
Yeah right... I'm just sad I didn't record this event so these weird made up stories weeks later could get washed away. I do like the way you tell stories trying to remain holy on a ranger. The truth is this though.. If we fight 8v8 and we want to pull off, we pull off? It doesen't matter why or how your feelings as a xp ganking stealther are worked up even weeks after the event. Thanks for giving this more attention I guess, now that the cleanfight command is up and its getting more accepted in the community as a whole to actually have CLEAN FIGHTS. You can look up what the devs themselves consider a clean fight.
Wed 31 Jul 2019 7:34 PM by Mezilkree
the group represents random hypoxia so im going to take thier representation as thats how that guild operates and i will have nothing to do with that guild in anyway in this server
Wed 31 Jul 2019 10:49 PM by Alethal
Weird made up stories weeks later hahahaha, i responded when it happened Aph, I wasnt in the origninal fight but was drawn in by you. You need to get over yourself pretending nothing happened. Why would you even apologies to me in replies when you did nothing as you say. YOU cheated no doubt about it just dont have the prooof in hand i do wish too you recorded it to show people what type of a person you are. You colaborated with another realm plain and simple whether you will admit it or not, i know its true and you do too so get over yourself.
Wed 31 Jul 2019 10:56 PM by Aph
Not you... The other guy who just replied. I wrote exactly what happened earlier. Did you quit the game yet?
Wed 31 Jul 2019 11:02 PM by Alethal
No i went to another realm to get away from the hypocracy
Thu 1 Aug 2019 4:21 PM by Milksteak
I add every 8v8 fight because 99% of the grps will add on you're fights. A large portion of there rps is from zerging down solos. If you play an Archer it perfect for adding. You can lock down 2 healers with rapid fire and screw over the fight they were having. Eye for an eye.
Thu 1 Aug 2019 5:08 PM by Sepulacrave
Aph wrote:
Wed 31 Jul 2019 7:24 PM
Yeah right... I'm just sad I didn't record this event so these weird made up stories weeks later could get washed away. I do like the way you tell stories trying to remain holy on a ranger. The truth is this though.. If we fight 8v8 and we want to pull off, we pull off? It doesen't matter why or how your feelings as a xp ganking stealther are worked up even weeks after the event. Thanks for giving this more attention I guess, now that the cleanfight command is up and its getting more accepted in the community as a whole to actually have CLEAN FIGHTS. You can look up what the devs themselves consider a clean fight.

Not sure how this was week's ago, maybe you do this so often you're confused on the events?

Sure, if you're winning a setup fight it only makes sense to stop fighting. I mean, who wouldn't want to do that? Anyone else? Nobody? Hmmm... I think you're trying to hard right now. But that's okay.

Seeing as how you haven't looked into what's considered cross realming I'll let you look into that more. Maybe you have some new magical ruleset that only applies to those who have premade fights on EV? Do you farm eachother for RP's as well or just get your premade groups all setup to fight each then swap realms?

You're trying pretty hard here to say how it was my fault for attacking an enemy player in RVR. I never once said i was Holy or of any faith. Not sure how this works, but that's cool! Maybe one day i'll be able to bring you some holyness.

See you on EV!

<3 Hib
Thu 1 Aug 2019 5:11 PM by Sepulacrave
Mezilkree wrote:
Wed 31 Jul 2019 7:34 PM
the group represents random hypoxia so im going to take thier representation as thats how that guild operates and i will have nothing to do with that guild in anyway in this server

Sorry to hear that you won't join us for pve or pvp. Do you share the same mindset as Aph? If you do, that's okay. Just calm your level of butt hurt.

If not, then sorry to see you go and wish you all the best!

<3 Hib
Thu 1 Aug 2019 8:14 PM by Aph
Sepulacrave wrote:
Thu 1 Aug 2019 5:08 PM
Sure, if you're winning a setup fight it only makes sense to stop fighting. I mean, who wouldn't want to do that? Anyone else? Nobody? Hmmm... I think you're trying to hard right now. But that's okay.

Seeing as how you haven't looked into what's considered cross realming I'll let you look into that more. Maybe you have some new magical ruleset that only applies to those who have premade fights on EV? Do you farm eachother for RP's as well or just get your premade groups all setup to fight each then swap realms?

You're trying pretty hard here to say how it was my fault for attacking an enemy player in RVR. I never once said i was Holy or of any faith. Not sure how this works, but that's cool! Maybe one day i'll be able to bring you some holyness.

See you on EV!

<3 Hib

I think you are delusional buddy. A lot of players will pull off when they are winning because people from their own realm add on a clean 8v8. You should try it out, perhaps you will like it ^^ This is again why the devs implemented the new gvg tool and the rp awards they bring. So people aren't forced into pvdoor only.

I only have toons on hib. I don't communicate with the other realms. I definitely don't lose on purpose or fight groups that lose on purpose. Good try though.

I'm not saying its your fault - I'm saying you are posting on a dead topic just to let out steam. You can play any way you want to I'll stop judging on that.

You are right its not weeks ago though.. It just seemed so long ago and distant already... If you want to continue this conversation I suggest you throw me a DM.
Thu 1 Aug 2019 9:56 PM by Alethal
Well i also went to another realm with the thought in mind i can kill Aph in hib so i will in another realm, so aph when someone in another realm kills you it could be me, munch on that for a bit.
Fri 2 Aug 2019 5:03 PM by Pops999
Aph wrote:
Thu 1 Aug 2019 8:14 PM
Sepulacrave wrote:

See you on EV!

<3 Hib

I think you are delusional buddy. A lot of players will pull off when they are winning because people from their own realm add on a clean 8v8. You should try it out, perhaps you will like it ^^ This is again why the devs implemented the new gvg tool and the rp awards they bring. So people aren't forced into pvdoor only.

I only have toons on hib. I don't communicate with the other realms. I definitely don't lose on purpose or fight groups that lose on purpose. Good try though.

I'm not saying its your fault - I'm saying you are posting on a dead topic just to let out steam. You can play any way you want to I'll stop judging on that.

You are right its not weeks ago though.. It just seemed so long ago and distant already... If you want to continue this conversation I suggest you throw me a DM.
Saw some kill spam in Emain from you, why aren't you in your 8 v 8 area? Stop KS the zergs and solos.
Fri 2 Aug 2019 9:37 PM by gotwqqd
You stop fighting and let a realm mate die you should be suspended
Sat 3 Aug 2019 8:28 AM by CronU
luckily it is not against the rules to 'help' a realmmate..
and luckily it is not against the rules to 'not help' a realmmate..
i guess noone should be crying about the other thing happening... since both are aspects of the game.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 4:28 PM by Sepulacrave
Aph wrote:
Thu 1 Aug 2019 8:14 PM
Sepulacrave wrote:

See you on EV!

<3 Hib

Not sure why you want this to head into a DM and not for all to see. As i mentioned before I got sent private messages from your group mates at the time telling me to kill myself. You might not have been the person who spoke directly to the mids that day, but your groups warden was the one who said it was a premade fight. One bad egg leads to many.

I've done many 8v8's on live and on here as well and will continue to do so as well. But, getting upset over others helping you in a pvp game is pretty pathetic.

Hopefully the new system added will fix this issue.

Oh! Make sure you leave the solo's alone next time. Especially the ones from your own realm

<3 Hib
Fri 9 Aug 2019 5:02 PM by Aph
Doesen't really matter what realm adds? And the new system enforces 8mans to find eachother and get clean fights - which usually doesen't include 1 guy ruining 16 people fighting.

I really dont know what u want from necro posting this again. Good bye.
Sat 10 Aug 2019 12:20 AM by Runental
As much as I like 8v8 as well from time to time with my guildmates, I highly suggest every solo to add every "clean" fight out there if you have the chance. Noone of the nicefigthters will care on you anyway.
Sat 10 Aug 2019 1:15 AM by Aph
Tbh, its not a big deal if people add a good fight. Groups will pull off and kill the adders simple as that. So go ahead and gather your band of grumpy soloers and add all you like ^^

On a more serious note - 8mans should stop rolling solos and smalls. It's boring, close to no rps and it usually gets your group in a bad spot if an enemy group comes by. And who knows? maybe after a while of not getting rolled by full groups, the band of grumpy soloers will question wether adding a fight is actually worth their time
Sat 10 Aug 2019 11:44 AM by Vkejai
Dont leave , add everything .
Sat 10 Aug 2019 11:52 AM by Aph
Fine with me, just don’t get all emotional when it goes south.
Thu 15 Aug 2019 7:57 PM by Sepulacrave
Aph wrote:
Sat 10 Aug 2019 11:52 AM
Fine with me, just don’t get all emotional when it goes south.

Not a problem! Make sure your group of 16 people, in your premade fights don't get to upset when others help you win the fight. Also, avoid telling people to kill themselves in game. Might not be a good idea and really isn't needed.

Hopefully next time you won't be to worried to quote me so I can reply faster!

<3 Hib
Sat 17 Aug 2019 11:13 AM by castle89
when you turn a Realm vs Realm game into a crappy e-sport arena type game, nice.
Sun 18 Aug 2019 11:35 AM by Aph
You like red = dead. That’s fine. Please don’t force the way you want the game to
be played onto others. Respect other play styles. Go to the solo areas and see how they play for example...
Sun 18 Aug 2019 11:50 AM by Pops999
Guess your stupidity gets to live on Aph.

BUMP.
Sun 18 Aug 2019 1:02 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Aph wrote:
Sun 18 Aug 2019 11:35 AM
You like red = dead. That’s fine. Please don’t force the way you want the game to
be played onto others. Respect other play styles. Go to the solo areas and see how they play for example...

Watched you guys ignore an Albion group on EV last night then chase a soloer for a solid two minutes.

Hypocrites.
Sun 18 Aug 2019 3:10 PM by Aph
I haven’t played all weekend. Good try tho.
Mon 19 Aug 2019 1:54 AM by bigne88
Stealthers are a desease.
Id vote to delete any stealther class anytime.
Nothing wrong with stealthers war, but if they plan to grief on a visi, they deserve to be zerged.

This is the game: stealther's playstyle is focused on griefing and they will do their best to accomplish that 8v8 players wanta fair 8v8 and will do their best to accomplish that, includi g letting enemies killing noob adders.
Mon 19 Aug 2019 5:18 AM by gotwqqd
bigne88 wrote:
Mon 19 Aug 2019 1:54 AM
Nothing wrong with stealthers war, but if they plan to grief on a visi, they deserve to be zerged.

This is the game: stealther's playstyle is focused on griefing and they will do their best to accomplish that 8v8 players wanta fair 8v8 and will do their best to accomplish that, includi g letting enemies killing noob adders.
I think a stealth free server could be interesting
Mon 19 Aug 2019 11:39 PM by bigne88
gotwqqd wrote:
Mon 19 Aug 2019 5:18 AM
bigne88 wrote:
Mon 19 Aug 2019 1:54 AM

1 server for visi ballers, and a different server for noob stealthers.
Why not?
Tue 20 Aug 2019 5:23 PM by Sepulacrave
Aph wrote:

So this means you're not going to force this on others either?

RVR areas are for all play styles. Maybe you don't seem to understand that when playing a PvP game?

A stealth free server would just be the above mentioned running down SOLO's when they wait for their premade fights.
Tue 20 Aug 2019 11:32 PM by Aph
Sepulacrave wrote:
Tue 20 Aug 2019 5:23 PM
Aph wrote:

RVR areas are for all play styles. Maybe you don't seem to understand that when playing a PvP game?

A stealth free server would just be the above mentioned running down SOLO's when they wait for their premade fights.

I don't think I understand what you are pointing out here.. I'm not forcing anything on anyone. This whole thread is about some guy whining about my playstyle. Then you added in on the tears and gave your 2 cents. Good job now please move along and do whatever you want. Nobody cares.
Thu 22 Aug 2019 8:55 PM by Azuell
gotwqqd wrote:
Mon 19 Aug 2019 5:18 AM

Based on the topics that dominate this forum, you'd be more likely to see a stealth only server. Now wouldn't that be interesting.
Thu 22 Aug 2019 10:04 PM by Undskyld
This Aph guy is bad, he added my 1v1 fight, die in a fire please
Sat 24 Aug 2019 6:59 PM by Sepulacrave
Aph wrote:
Tue 20 Aug 2019 11:32 PM
Sepulacrave wrote:
Tue 20 Aug 2019 5:23 PM
Aph wrote:

I don't think I understand what you are pointing out here.. I'm not forcing anything on anyone. This whole thread is about some guy whining about my playstyle. Then you added in on the tears and gave your 2 cents. Good job now please move along and do whatever you want. Nobody cares.

Pretty sure I added to your story to bring out the truth of the event. Then continued to bring the truth to this thread. You told us there was setup premade fights and not to add. Telling us how we should play the game. Maybe you aren't really paying attention to what you're talking about. It's all good tho!

Hope you don't cry to hard at night.

<3
Sat 24 Aug 2019 9:52 PM by Aph
You had some messages sent from other players than me. I don’t care if ppl add, but when they cry about the outcome afterwards and demands change in behaviour I comment on it, sure. The truth about this thread is that it’s a waste of time. You are a waste of time. Someone please close this.
Wed 4 Sep 2019 4:23 PM by Sepulacrave
Aph wrote:
Sat 24 Aug 2019 9:52 PM
You had some messages sent from other players than me. I don’t care if ppl add, but when they cry about the outcome afterwards and demands change in behaviour I comment on it, sure. The truth about this thread is that it’s a waste of time. You are a waste of time. Someone please close this.

Not sure how this is a waste of time to bring up an issue that happened in game? Maybe you're just upset that you're being pointed out since you're only only one to message in this thread and said you were there. Not sure if this threads helped you to see it or not. But! Hopefully you'll stop being rude towards others playing the game. Now, we all know this is not going to happen, but hey! Maybe it will.

Anyways, still hope you grow a set and quote me so i know when to reply back. Until then! Can't wait to help Hibs win fights that they were going to get destroyed at and have them get upset.

<3 Hib
Wed 4 Sep 2019 7:32 PM by Roto23
I hate elietists, but give them EV for their 8 mans. It's only one square on the map. This game can accommodate multiple playing styles. Zerge, 8 man, small man, solo, PvE (puke)
Thu 5 Sep 2019 2:21 PM by Keelia
We disengage when there’s adds if we’re fighting a known other 8 man. Just the way we play. We also won’t add on other known 8 mans unless they add us. We consider towers/bridges/docks/keeps a red is dead zone and will add cause most others treat these areas the same. Well run down small mans and solos cause you’re worth realm points. Well add 1v1s because we could care less about your duel. We play the game our way and most other 8 mans are the same way. Don’t like it? Move along WoW is accepting snowflakes right now.
Thu 5 Sep 2019 4:09 PM by Azuell
Keelia wrote:
Thu 5 Sep 2019 2:21 PM
We disengage when there’s adds if we’re fighting a known other 8 man. Just the way we play. We also won’t add on other known 8 mans unless they add us. We consider towers/bridges/docks/keeps a red is dead zone and will add cause most others treat these areas the same. Well run down small mans and solos cause you’re worth realm points. Well add 1v1s because we could care less about your duel. We play the game our way and most other 8 mans are the same way. Don’t like it? Move along WoW is accepting snowflakes right now.

So you respect 8v8 but not 1v1 or small man vs small man? May I ask why? You obviously have a respect for fair fights but only those that suit you.

This is definitely the mindset of most, if not all, 8 mans on this server but on live I remember some 8 mans leaving solos/small mans alone. Just curious why you rarely, if ever, see that here.

8 mans aren't hurting for rps, unless you suck in which case you're probably not an "8 man" but just a group that happens to have 8 people. Why not just let them finish their fair fight and, if you really need to, kill the winner(s).
Thu 5 Sep 2019 4:51 PM by Keelia
No rhyme or reason, guess we could really care less about solo fights. I mean when ever we’re a small man we’ll get rolled by 8 mans, but sometimes there’s that trash 8 man that your 5 man can roll, so I would want them to hit us fair and square. As far as 1v1 sometimes, once in a while we’ll let them fight it out, but most of the time we could seriously care less, maybe I just like to see the crying in /region
Thu 5 Sep 2019 5:45 PM by Roto23
They should make a zone where there is a waiting list to get in. The zone is an instance but only 1 instance. It only allows two 8 man groups in it. The winner stays and the loser goes. The next 8 man in line ports in to try to beat them. All RA's are reset. This way, they can have their 8v8 fair fight and the real frontiers will only lose 16 players.
Sun 8 Sep 2019 12:57 AM by Torye
I love adding on 8 man's and would love if they all would disengage and sit. At least one of them would die and I can laugh at their bitching in region. Most stealthers aren't snowflakes and just pick up and go again. It's fun to mess with the elitist 😁
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics