Re: Serenity 1 or 3?

Freedomcall wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:24 am
power regen doesn't have any cap.
this is what one of the devs confirmed.

But i don't think investing rps into serenity is recommended among players, unless it's a 100% farm toon.
Maybe i would invest just serenity 1 cuz it cost only 1 rp... but even that could be spent to more useful RAs i think.
It doesn’t have a cap
But some things overwrite another
Also it doesn’t mean the RA can be broken

I guess I should look at the results

RR9L1 Eld here.

Power management is real in RvR since you want to maximize your RAs for more utility or dmg.

After testing several mana reg RA setups I ended up with the bare essentials of MCL 1 and Serenity 1. Especially with pots Tasy Chunk of Legion to restore your mana in a pinch, this is really all you need.

However, keep in mind that you MUST absolutely maximize all your toys to gain power. Chug a pot the second it's getting you back to full power, use MCL wisely when you can find the space during a fight. Only use the mana charge as a last resort but don't hesitate to use it if needed. The key is to get used to pot-mcl-charge-power management.

You definitely need MCL 1 at least since it will help you get minimal power right after getting rezzed. You can save the pot or charge to get extra HP if you get PR'd. Serenity 1 is just one point. I've noticed a difference and I find it worthwhile for sure.

For a healing class I would definitely consider MCL2. I don't think serenity 2 is worth it for them.

PS: I only use blue potted pom.
Zyfrig

I run serenity 2 on all my casters and I’m the only one in our group who rarely has power issues. Only time I sun into issues is if it’s back to back fights and it’s been like 4 mins and everything is down, pots/chunk/mcl