Champ & VW

Started 16 Mar 2019
by Tragen
in Hibernia
Which of those would do better in solo rvr ?

Guessing champ for the debuffs and armor.

But wondering if VW insta snare would give them any hope solo.

Obviously assuming both get wrecked by a FG roaming them. Assume a fair 1v1 or 1v2.

Who has more enemies they beat?
Sun 17 Mar 2019 12:52 AM by WeaselSoup
I have a rr5 of both a Champ and be. the champ is better in every respect of solo except leeching off of the zerg.
Sun 17 Mar 2019 2:27 AM by Tragen
Champ better for solo? Whys that? The debuffs? How is champ solo viability in general, compared to other visis?
Sun 17 Mar 2019 3:50 AM by Citian
Champ is probably Hibs best visi solo class next to Enchanter, which the abundance of stealthers is a point for champs and the lack of speed is a point for enchanters. That being said, you are probably much better off finding/being a bard and grouping a champ/bm/hero for a duo and doing more work than any solo hib visi class could hope to accomplish.

Or make a skald
Sun 17 Mar 2019 10:43 AM by Mykomark
I tried almost all melee classes and vw is my favorite so far (tho ima kinda newb still). I though friar is pve easy but I find with vw is even easier, I can farm red mobs with lil bit of kiting ( ima still 30lvl), one downside - power management.
Sun 17 Mar 2019 6:03 PM by Tragen
Does the RA that casters use to reduce physical damage just destroy the viability of champions damage against them?
Fri 22 Mar 2019 7:52 AM by FrackinReavers
Citian wrote:
Sun 17 Mar 2019 3:50 AM
Champ is probably Hibs best visi solo class next to Enchanter, which the abundance of stealthers is a point for champs and the lack of speed is a point for enchanters. That being said, you are probably much better off finding/being a bard and grouping a champ/bm/hero for a duo and doing more work than any solo hib visi class could hope to accomplish.

Or make a skald

Fucking well said.
Fri 22 Mar 2019 4:06 PM by Ashenspire
If VW had the Grasping Roots > Conflagration combo, I'd give it to them

As it stands, Champ edges out the VW.
Fri 22 Mar 2019 4:31 PM by Tritri
Definetly champ yeah, even got TS if you really want to no match someone while doing something else
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics