Farming in albion

Started 17 May 2019
by Snakejuice
in Albion
So whit the resent nerf too LB salvage drops, what other places are there too farm rogs/drops as solo necro?
Mon 20 May 2019 7:32 AM by Estat
ive been doing shredders in df and liches near sidi entrance
Sat 8 Jun 2019 8:27 AM by Kampfar
Estat wrote:
Mon 20 May 2019 7:32 AM
ive been doing shredders in df and liches near sidi entrance

Killed about 30 liches this morning and only 3 ***** staves. Bad luck? Looking for a Spot to (solo) farm jewelry 50+ Utility for temps.
Sun 9 Jun 2019 3:48 PM by Estat
Kampfar wrote:
Sat 8 Jun 2019 8:27 AM
Killed about 30 liches this morning and only 3 ***** staves. Bad luck? Looking for a Spot to (solo) farm jewelry 50+ Utility for temps.
All mobs are created equal on Phoenix. All mobs of the same level have exactly the same chance to drop ROG items including jewelry (and the same amount of coin).

Thus only level and killspeed (mobs killed per hour) matter.

Liches are very good for necro because they are weak to spirit, high red and no time wasted to walk to a spot.
Sun 9 Jun 2019 6:09 PM by florin
Estat wrote:
Sun 9 Jun 2019 3:48 PM
Kampfar wrote:
Sat 8 Jun 2019 8:27 AM
All mobs are created equal on Phoenix. All mobs of the same level have exactly the same chance to drop ROG items including jewelry (and the same amount of coin).

Thus only level and killspeed (mobs killed per hour) matter.

Liches are very good for necro because they are weak to spirit, high red and no time wasted to walk to a spot.
Knights in df - get diamond seals and drops and weak to magic. / low hp. The first couple inquisitors also drop more feathers. Solo you can also get past dommel.
Mon 17 Jun 2019 11:48 AM by Lillebror
Just do mobs thats weak to your dps.
as ppl state, all mobs should drop just rogs except for named/high mobs.

I normaly do Cyraths they are weak to DS damage (still a lot rougher than on Uthgard, since they do not stop and try to cast and i think they got higher HP)

not related but i think thats a big balance issue for alb that mobs dont have the correct bahavior (casting spells/dps/speed and so on)
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics