Arms template question

Started 20 Apr 2019
by Shogo1307
in Albion
Is there a different board for templates? Can anyone point to a sc cal with items from phoenix? Just looking for direction or assistance or if anyone has a temp to post? Thanks!
Sat 20 Apr 2019 9:15 AM by Nehm
Because almost all jewelry will be RoGs, it's close to impossible to make pre made temps here. Just look at the stats of the items and enter them in the SC program.

For armsman I recommend that you (besides the Sidi vest and quest necklace) use the dragon melee ring and that you cap att your stats 100% without weapon/shield. You want to be able to switch between several different polearms, and they have very different stats, therefore you want a weaponless temp. You will need decent RoGs for this, pref 75+ utility and every item.
Sat 20 Apr 2019 9:19 AM by k3mra
You can add a mp shield with 8+ shield

There is no need for shield skill while you have your pole out and pole and onehanded weapon would still be weaponless

Shields are kind of cheep to craft
Sat 20 Apr 2019 9:52 AM by Amorphium
an alternative to the MP shield would be the dragon large shield, 3.0 speed and decent stats and looks
Sun 21 Apr 2019 6:31 PM by Shogo1307
thanks guys, i used to main arms on live just a few years ago and recently as 8 months. But i just wasnt sure how the drops were handled in terms of temp building. So if the game is a true RNG for items, temps are literally just what you can throw together with a few decent items from within the game, everything else is going to be what drops with the best utility or what fits your purpose. Im good now, got my bearings lol!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics