What is a MUST HAVE in a Sorc Template

Started 1 Apr 2019
by Ice
in Albion
I know getting max stats on a Sorc is very easy and cheap, but before I start doing it I'm wondering what are the (if any) must have items to buy with Feathers.

Dragon staff?
Sidi chest?

Also note, 95% of my time spent will be RvR grouped.
Mon 1 Apr 2019 7:00 AM by Cami
Dragonstaff is quite bad unless cheaply capping your stats is your main goal. If you care about RvR, get a staff with a DD charge instead.
Mon 1 Apr 2019 7:21 AM by dudis
Sidi chest is great, but there really aren't any must haves for your actual equiped gear.

You can use all buff items and heal/power charges from your inventory. These are pretty much mandatory though
Mon 1 Apr 2019 3:33 PM by Ice
Cami wrote:
Mon 1 Apr 2019 7:00 AM
Dragonstaff is quite bad unless cheaply capping your stats is your main goal. If you care about RvR, get a staff with a DD charge instead.

Nope, not looking for the cheap route. Got plat to burn being that this will be my main. Know off the top of your head the DD charge staff? (just asking, I'll look it up tonight. I think I saw one on the feather merchant, if I remember correctly, it had a 331 cold DD charge.)
Mon 1 Apr 2019 3:51 PM by Cami
Ice wrote: I do not have the name, but there is indeed a dd charge staff for feathers.
DO NOT buy the one with the 331 cold DD charge! This charge was customized on Phoenix and now it has a cast time which makes it useless.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 9:09 AM by mwayhart
I’m wanting to temp my sorc and make it my main.... what staff should I get?
Wed 24 Apr 2019 3:02 PM by bennieamawn
Title. New to the solo game and just wondering.

Also, what are some good solo spots other than ruined keeps and mazes?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics