Paladin Chants

Started 20 Feb 2019
by infectionest13
in Albion
So right now I'm twisting AF/Endo/DA/Heal and Elemental Ward / Soul Ward the +5 to 3 resists each.

Im just curious as far as the 10% chants what I should focus on in RvR, it's hard to twist 6 at a time and no way could do the other 5 and still be able to play.

At this point I guess I'm just curious what other people use due to common 8 man groups DMG types
Wed 20 Feb 2019 8:21 PM by Turtle006
Make a macro to fire all chants on one button.
Wed 20 Feb 2019 9:16 PM by Hejjin
I believe most use a keyboard/mouse or other out of game software macro to bind all key presses to one action, whether keystroke or mouse click. I honestly do not believe that anyone is manually twisting all those chants.
Wed 20 Feb 2019 11:03 PM by Pretissimo
Hejjin wrote:
Wed 20 Feb 2019 9:16 PM
I believe most use a keyboard/mouse or other out of game software macro to bind all key presses to one action, whether keystroke or mouse click. I honestly do not believe that anyone is manually twisting all those chants.

heya, how does it work excactly?
Thu 21 Feb 2019 8:54 AM by Koljar
You need a mouse and/or keyboard with programmable buttons. Use the tool supplied with it/them and program whatever you want.

Keep in mind that you're not allowed to use delays and/or repeats on such a function. One button to press multiple others is fine, automatically repeating that cycle after, say 8 seconds (for e.g. pala chants), is not. See the rule set and those 1000000 threads (slightly exaggerated) about this topic already posted
Thu 21 Feb 2019 3:58 PM by Luluko
if you have no cleric in grp you surely want to twist body resist chant, but since clerics are pretty common and friars probably less heat/cold resist is prlly pretty good especially heat vs hib stun and cold vs mid nukes
Tue 26 Feb 2019 8:59 PM by Drakuz
btw, i dont use AH for my twists, im just that awesome, i dont need it

there are other alternatives as well, and it makes you a better player.

/qbar = lets you change pages

/qbind = lets you assign specfic slots to other buttons (like numpad dorks )

so for a full twists of chants can even just use 2 repeated characters, or 3, or 4

as such, 5,6,7,8,5,6,7,8,5,6,7,8 ; using the 8 key to change pages. i use 2 alternate macro qbar setups. i swap out as i need to.

so in an rvr setup, i stack 2 of the combo resists, plus basic chants (by skipping to page 4 from page 1)
or with no cleric/friar i simply drag and drop the other qbar icon over from 9
(yes, i have 2 qbar's on page 1 sitting next to eachother, this allows me to swap and not look like a doofus running too little, or too many chants)
i then return to the main qbar setup for solo, which is for pages 1-4.

this allows for FULL control of the twists.

as well as.... page 9 or 10, can setup another chant bar, just for /qbinds to numpad, this gives you 2 locations to use your chants
which will free up your hand-to-mouse distance.

i dont use AH because it doesnt always depress the chants i want it to. sometimes the delay is too short, or the server has a lag spike and has the same effect.

so AH is a waste of time - if you know what your doing.
~Drakuz~
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics