Great duo for pve but mainly for rvr

Started 12 Feb 2019
by tsteken
in Albion
What yall reckon Albs?
Thinking about heading over to alb with a friend considering that mids outnumber Alb by 30% orso. Gotta counter the flumpzerg with some new recruits.

Longtime alb but not all up to date about current changes.
Currently thinking
Sorc+Caba
Sorc+Wiz(debuffpain)
Minst+Anything

May the lands of King Arthur prosper
Tue 12 Feb 2019 7:59 PM by Dimir
I think you've covered it pretty well, though not sure what a Wizard would really get you with a Sorc compared to Sorc+Cabby. Lifetaps will be something you need to keep both players up without a healer.

Minstrel + Anything really is pretty open. Add a Cleric for a crazy buffed red pet. Add a stealther for ambushing instead of roaming. Add a melee DPS for survivability. Really it's whatever you want to do.
Tue 12 Feb 2019 8:18 PM by FFpheonix
47 Spirit Cab with 45 Air Theurg, they'll win their fights with stuns and nukes.
Tue 12 Feb 2019 9:20 PM by darthenron
Dimir wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 7:59 PM
Minstrel + Anything really is pretty open. Add a Cleric for a crazy buffed red pet. Add a stealther for ambushing instead of roaming. Add a melee DPS for survivability. Really it's whatever you want to do.

Does a Minstrel pet attacking something break the minstrel stealth?
Tue 12 Feb 2019 9:31 PM by Axo
That’s must be the dumbest question I heard in a long time
Tue 12 Feb 2019 9:49 PM by Dimir
darthenron wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 9:20 PM
Dimir wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 7:59 PM

Does a Minstrel pet attacking something break the minstrel stealth?

Minstrel can't charm a pet and stay in stealth. You can charm, stealth, unstealth, charm, stealth over and over but obviously you'll be blinking in and out. Once your pet is in combat you wouldn't be able to stealth any more.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 7:19 AM by Enrighteous
tsteken wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 7:48 PM
What yall reckon Albs?
Thinking about heading over to alb with a friend considering that mids outnumber Alb by 30% orso. Gotta counter the flumpzerg with some new recruits.

Longtime alb but not all up to date about current changes.
Currently thinking
Sorc+Caba
Sorc+Wiz(debuffpain)
Minst+Anything

May the lands of King Arthur prosper

Last option is the only real option if you are serious about strictly duoing. Moving on anything but speed 6 is just asking to get rolled over time and time again. Ideally you would want some buffs so cleric or friar would do well with minstrel but even with the introductions of full buff potions, albeit much weaker you could probably explore other options for minstrel + (class) but speed 6 is needed imo.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 12:05 PM by Koljar
Think the minstrel + cleric option is the best. Buffs for all, heals for pet + mincer, AM for healing the cleric, insta heals for all, insta and casted stun, mez (single and aoe), a bunch of DDs + whatever the pet has.

With some RR that's a nice combo and you could always use those two to build up groups for either pve or rvr.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 3:54 PM by Durrty
minstrel + sorc or minstrel + merc/arms is probably the best duos, especially if high rr.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 6:11 PM by Fames
I had a lot of fun with Sorc / Reaver
Mon 18 Feb 2019 4:42 AM by suicide19
I have duo-ed a bunch of RP's on this server as a Mid, you gotta have speed 6 with SoS.

So the toughest duo I've seen, and not a joke, MIni + Necro is horrible. Just run by them, it will take to long to kill and you will get added or zerged.

It's not cool or sexy but it's tough.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics