Show of Your Template.....

Started 12 Feb 2019
by Cwtch
in Albion
I don't have one yet. But, I will post it once done...

also, this thread could help people who are not good at templates or are clueless..

hence in turn at least giving people basic ideas for templates (we I presume most will have numerous ROGs in them) , and in turn again.. you're making Albion STRONGER by helping fellow albs template up.

So get posting your template...

Please .. if you can also denote what Class/Spec/Race you are.

Cya on the Battlefield!
Wed 13 Feb 2019 7:09 AM by Enrighteous
Don't mean to rain on your parade but showing off templates is rather silly on this server as EVERYONE will have ROGs in their template, making it virtually impossible for anyone to replicate their template.

That being said, I made a quick guide on how to template for those that always just copied and never built their own template before.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_ECdiipCK478JuRVyF9ubHdfViDVztylfMnWS8BPIKE/edit?usp=sharing
Fri 15 Feb 2019 11:16 AM by Furyan1234
It is so easy to template on this server.

Get ROGs for all the jewelery slots with an utility greater then 50 and +skills on each of them, then choose the toys you want (for example dragon staff for brain buff) get the Sidi chest and then ask the oracle to fill up the missing stats. (oracle=the automated spellcraft generator from LOKI 1.5)

Template done!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics