Alb DS group set ups.

Started 5 May 2020
by howjaabah
in Albion
what is the “meta” build for an Alb DS group? I came from Hib where DS seemed much easier thanks to the abundance of PBAE but Alb seems harder. I was thinking of trying a DPS melee train such as:

Cleric
Friar
Split spec Sorc or Body Sorc (cold debuff)
Arms or Paladin (main tank)
Merc/arms off tank
Reaver
Reaver
Cold Theurg

Idea that Sorc cold debuffs melees and for theurg and stuff gets trained down. Likely not as good as a mid celerity group but theurg haste/DMG add plus cold debuffs should help mitigate.

Thoughts? Or does this totally sink compared to a body train/2 ice wizard setup
Wed 6 May 2020 12:42 PM by epilick
It's possible to do DS with this setup: cleric friar (or second cleric), wizard x 4, reaver x2 (or reaver paladin)?
Wed 6 May 2020 12:59 PM by Sepplord
epilick wrote:
Wed 6 May 2020 12:42 PM
It's possible to do DS with this setup: cleric friar (or second cleric), wizard x 4, reaver x2 (or reaver paladin)?

you can only take 2 of each class...so no, that doesn't work anymore
Sat 9 May 2020 12:22 AM by epilickz
what are good setups for alb DS now?
We've 2ice how can we fill the group?
Sat 9 May 2020 3:06 PM by Tereos
howjaabah wrote:
Tue 5 May 2020 3:48 AM
what is the “meta” build for an Alb DS group? I came from Hib where DS seemed much easier thanks to the abundance of PBAE but Alb seems harder. I was thinking of trying a DPS melee train such as:

Cleric
Friar
Split spec Sorc or Body Sorc (cold debuff)
Arms or Paladin (main tank)
Merc/arms off tank
Reaver
Reaver
Cold Theurg

Idea that Sorc cold debuffs melees and for theurg and stuff gets trained down. Likely not as good as a mid celerity group but theurg haste/DMG add plus cold debuffs should help mitigate.

Thoughts? Or does this totally sink compared to a body train/2 ice wizard setup

we did DS with this setup except the merc..we have used a necro for debuff/battery
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics