WTB Cabalist Template or, does anyone have a Template to share?

Started 4 Jan 2020
by Gioa79
in Albion
Hello everyone! :-)

As the title suggests, does anyone sell a template for Cabalist or have a template to share? (not too expensive)

I do not remember how it works and if it makes a difference for the TP, anyway my Caba is specced 46 Spirit, 27 Matter and 8 Body.

Thanks in advance to everyone
Sat 4 Jan 2020 7:08 PM by shintacki
Everyone's templates are different on Phoenix. The only item you must have for a caster template is the sidi chest for the heal proc. The SI necklace is nice because it's free and high utility so get that too. After that you just load up on 45+ utility rogs and fill in the gaps with spellcrafted armor. Caster templates are ridiculously easy and cheap to get here. 5p should do it no problem
Sat 4 Jan 2020 11:16 PM by Gioa79
Hi Shintacki, thank you so much for your reply!

I have the money to do it (if it's about 5p), for the SI necklace I have to do the quest (but it's not a problem), for Sidi's chest I'll take it with feathers (if I remember correctly it costs 10.000 feathers, I have about half of them). In my bank I have some rog items with utilities above 45, I think it will be useful to me according to what you tell me.
Edit: of course I also have the epic if it should be useful.

The problem is that: I need someone to make me one, I do not know how to do a Tp.
Sun 5 Jan 2020 4:44 PM by shintacki
It's really hard for someone to make your template for you on this server. Unless you just want them to start from scratch and charge you for everything they buy and the time they spend. Which would be incredibly expensive and might be hard to find someone willing to do all that work. I would probably charge 8 or more plat just for my time and effort (Though I'm sure you could find someone willing to help for less). Templating sounds complicated but once you understand what you're doing it's really very simple. Download one of the several template calculation programs, I use Loki version 1.4 but there are other options. From there you have to manually input the all the stats of your jewelry and sidi chest into the program. Once you're done with that you set priorities for the stats you want, which as a caster will be +11 to all magic lines, capped Dex, con, and intelligence, +200 hits, +26 power, and cap all resists. Then you pretty much can just have the program calculate everything for you and it will automatically fill in your crafted gear with the right spellcrafting to cap all the stats you want.
Mon 6 Jan 2020 10:18 AM by Gioa79
Thank you very much for your answers and for your advice Shintacki. I will try one of the programs you told me.

However, if someone sells a Template or has the opportunity to help me, I really appreciate it :-)
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics