Crush Merc weapon choice?

Started 2 Jan 2020
by Apoc
in Albion
Will definitely play crush split spec w/42 shield and 50DW. Curious to hear the current meta for both mainhand and offhand crush weapon choices. Intended playstyle is 8man/small but not solo.

Dual 4.4spd Golden War Mace seems amazing except the proc is not that great.

Not sure about the 3.5spd Azure Breaker offhand s/c debuff in group play since almost every group will have a sorc.

Thanks for the help.
Thu 2 Jan 2020 2:32 PM by Cadebrennus
Apoc wrote:
Thu 2 Jan 2020 10:36 AM
Will definitely play crush split spec w/42 shield and 50DW. Curious to hear the current meta for both mainhand and offhand crush weapon choices. Intended playstyle is 8man/small but not solo.

Not sure about the 3.5spd Azure Breaker offhand s/c debuff in group play since almost every group will have a sorc.

Thanks for the help.

There's an amazing offhand crush that has a DA proc. I can't remember what it's called though
Fri 3 Jan 2020 3:13 AM by gotwqqd
Cadebrennus wrote:
Thu 2 Jan 2020 2:32 PM
Apoc wrote:

Thanks for the help.

There's an amazing offhand crush that has a DA proc. I can't remember what it's called though

Was that one of those Pictish weapons on live?
Fri 3 Jan 2020 11:28 AM by Cadebrennus
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 3 Jan 2020 3:13 AM
Cadebrennus wrote:
Thu 2 Jan 2020 2:32 PM
Apoc wrote:

Thanks for the help.

Was that one of those Pictish weapons on live?

Sorry, I got it confused with the thrust offhand DA proc. Even if not thrust specced I recommend it. It's called Azure Eviscerator. Hib has the Crush DA, but it's MH only I think.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics