Arms-Polearm Speed Advice

Started 30 Dec 2019
by Trommel
in Albion
Hello All,

I am wondering what is the best or what most people use for a crush-Polearm Arms? I mostly run in the BG and thinking of going with a player crafted weapon. If I recall, they come in 5.3, 5.6 and 5.9 speed. I was leaning on going with the middle option, 5.6 as if it's in the middle it will be the best of both worlds? Or that's what I assume. Any advice/tips on what to go with?
Tue 31 Dec 2019 6:50 AM by Forlornhope
Trommel wrote:
Mon 30 Dec 2019 9:45 PM
Hello All,

I am wondering what is the best or what most people use for a crush-Polearm Arms? I mostly run in the BG and thinking of going with a player crafted weapon. If I recall, they come in 5.3, 5.6 and 5.9 speed. I was leaning on going with the middle option, 5.6 as if it's in the middle it will be the best of both worlds? Or that's what I assume. Any advice/tips on what to go with?

I always consider weapons in the middle ground as being worse for everything, not slow enough for the highest dps and not fast enough for peeling. If you're going to be doing crafted there's no reason you shouldn't have one of the fastest for peels and the slowest for the most damage possible.
Thu 2 Jan 2020 3:55 AM by Trommel
Thank You for your help. I made two weapons and will switch back and forth. By Chance, can you help me with another problem I face? What Proc should I put on the weapons?
Thu 2 Jan 2020 9:21 AM by inoeth
Trommel wrote:
Thu 2 Jan 2020 3:55 AM
Thank You for your help. I made two weapons and will switch back and forth. By Chance, can you help me with another problem I face? What Proc should I put on the weapons?

dd
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics