UP 50 any char solo in less 24H after "nerf"

Started 27 Nov 2019
by falcon
in Albion
First you need a farm char (I don't care u don't like farming, for ever our 1st advice to beginners is and still : your 1st char MUST be a farm char to help & equip char you want to play)
It was true before "nerf" (for me its a up !) and more true today now u can help char you want to play at 100% (and not 75% as before)

Create a cabal level 1 (all my others 5 cabal are full dex this one will be avalon full int for change :p) stay full body until 21 (or 18 if you want to up few level barfog)
Stay starting zone, kill all yellow following road, (I was Avalon Marsh) -> UP 10 0:38 Take RA TL or serenity
Port Forest sauvage & bind, kill Dwarven W until 15 (drop 5 medals, give them before 12!) -> UP 15 1:10
Port Snow go 29-54 and kill Ashen Fellwood (orange red, your ruby simu help ^^) -> UP 18 1:43 (stop 17 give branch to costwold & soil albion beno to finishing level)
Port Snow go outside fortress Faint Grim (not NF side, but few near dock if u prefer, more dangerous but better xp) too early for aoe (if u want to start aoe now, u can up 18-20 at barfog on bwgan)

UP 20 : 2:09

At this moment u have a farming Toon, enough to up ANY of your char until 35 (20-30 with grim scrap and dunter heads soon or grim scrap only XP OFF at 28 before grim grey, sell 120 crap & buy 100 dunter heads) so u can decide to keep all XP item for your main char at this point or continue with your farming toon until 50 (faster else u need 2:00 more to up 20 your final char, tokens help ^^)

If u continue :
Once 20 give Grim Scrap and forget body forever for full matter (3 simu for infinite mana) -> UP 26 4:09
Port boldiam and AOE frogs left main entrance after river -> UP 30 5:24 (give frog eyes (24!?) asap)

Take a tower (not alone :p do a pause, take BG with another char, and port or boat just before tower taken, need only to be near you are 1L4 , you need it to endurun and not die anymore !)
Take RA LW+TL+Serenity

Time for Cornwall, Port marketplace entrance, buy 10 dunter heads (1 free level if not too expensive ^^) buy potions (at least invigoration its cheap, and few combined force if u can) port Yarley, follow road and Go left entrance Lyonness

AOE Townsmen & Shepards (red/orange but not a problem with tireless+lw+ regen endu) dont try double dots (dangerous) better missing 2 or 3 and never die ^^
At 33 (7:04) u can alternate with Dunters (colsk spot just left) dont forget to convert Heads, Sack of Grain & key every 10 at station ^^

UP 34 : 7:27

at 34.25 You have earn enough money to buy 10 danoin poisons, buy them and convert -> UP 35 (7:53)

For me keep on XP after 35 is pure masoshism (you earn 2 levels a day in RVR with fun ^^ if u dont like to stick and take towers, just give XX soils of albion every 30mn beno and connect 29mn about 10 times a day / level) but if u want to continue to be sure title was right

Go Danoin clerc (Right Lyonness) and start farming (drop rate very low 5% ? maybe too much farmed...) give poison ASAP -> UP 38 9:31

At this point you earn money faster than u drop XP item (need 20mn for level 38, drop only 10 poisons but earn 400g with loot to buy 20 <3 )
Continue until 42 (less 2 hours) if you tired by clerc, fisherman waiting you north, same method each time you drop 10 xp item, buy 20 with loots so each level<30mn

At 45 its time for diogel (10k, 30k) Ogre Threshers the BEST spot of the game for aoe, need less 30mn/level, you earn 1.6P/H only with loot so don't worry if u drop less 20 spears buy the others and you are now 49 :p

If you really want up 50 alone, back to lyoness near fisherman lich drop cream <3 need about 50 to up 50 (but its cheap and you have enough money now to buy them on market ^^)

So you need 14:00 to up 50 with your farm class, or 17-20H if keep all XP items & tokens for your other class

XP faster than ever, so please stop whining and time to work

Tip : Doing Sidi this week = 30000 feathers = 8P a day = 10 free levels, so forget all I wrote above , no need 14 hours to up 50 but 1 hour (38mn to up 10) and 12mn to buy & convert the 1000 XP items :p (mix welcome doing 1 time sidi next week help to up 50 in 8h unstead of 14)

Edit one word about equipment, once 35 in rvr you earn about 5000 feathers each evening = 2 sidi object a week, in 3 weeks u are full sidi, maybe not as good as 100% crafted but better than most beginners use :p
Thu 28 Nov 2019 8:52 AM by Insanity84
Thanks for pointing out a possible route to 50.

But your title says "UP 50 any char solo in less 24H".
So let me tell you, leveling to 50 in less then 24h on the very best aoe mob grinding class that a cabalist is proves nothing.
Breaking news: leveling other classes takes much longer.
I will believe you if you record your Infiltrator 1-50 solo leveling with that guide in less than 24h, and that just won't happen.
I bet if it will show you buying xp items with your cabalist to level that infiltrator.
Thu 28 Nov 2019 9:37 AM by Sepplord
A bit hard to read, but thanks for the effort...
what i believe is missing is the explanation how to "up" "any" class..
you hint at levelling it completely via tokens, but do not go into detail.

A few parts are also quite confusing, a few examples here:

Port Forest sauvage & bind, kill Dwarven W until 15 (drop 5 medals, give them before 12!) -> UP 15 1:10

So from lvl 10-to-12 farm those Dwarven, then turn in 5xp-itemdrops (not more?) and then return to the spot and keep grinding until 15?
Or are you saying the 5medals give three level-ups? That sounds wrong

UP 20 : 2:09

At this moment u have a farming Toon, enough to up ANY of your char until 35 (20-30 with grim scrap and dunter heads soon or grim scrap only XP OFF at 28 before grim grey, sell 120 crap & buy 100 dunter heads) so u can decide to keep all XP item for your main char at this point or continue with your farming toon until 50 (faster else u need 2:00 more to up 20 your final char, tokens help ^^)

So the level20 caba can token farm efficiently to level an alt from for example lvl34 to 35? This part seems very unclear

Go Danoin clerc (Right Lyonness) and start farming (drop rate very low 5% ? maybe too much farmed...) give poison ASAP -> UP 38 9:31

Clarification needed. ASAP means "as soon as possible"...but turning in every item immediatly after it has dropped, going back and forth between spot and turn-in NPC with single items sounds horribly inefficient. Probably you mean something else?

Edit one word about equipment, once 35 in rvr you earn about 5000 feathers each evening = 2 sidi object a week, in 3 weeks u are full sidi, maybe not as good as 100% crafted but better than most beginners use :p

Is that actual advice to buy a full set of sidi equip when you have feathers to do so? Oo

PS: are the times estimates? It seemed as if you actually did it to show and test your method.
Should you do something similar again, i would recommend taking a few screenshots at some steps in between. Givs additional credibilty and shows that the times are not step-by-step optimized but were achieved by a regular playthrough.

All in all though, i must still say...if the fastest way to level (for example) an Armsman, is to level a cabalist to farm money/tokens and then powerlevel your armsman yourself via these mechanics, then that might be fast but it doesn't sound like a good levelling solution to me. Personally i don't think the sky is falling as hard as some people on this forum claim. But the levelling does feel odd now (and this guide increases that feeling), even if it isn't necessarily slower.
Thu 28 Nov 2019 9:46 AM by gotwqqd
The whole idea of leveling an alt or many alts with tradable tokens and items is off putting
Thu 28 Nov 2019 11:51 AM by falcon
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 9:37 AM
PS: are the times estimates? It seemed as if you actually did it to show and test your method.

Not estimate , all times wrote "XX:XX" are real and screen each time I up if needed

Insanity84 wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 8:52 AM
Breaking news: leveling other classes takes much longer.

Yes 4H more, this is the goal of this post if u read carefully
2 ways : up your cabal 50 in 14h or your infiltrator 50 in 18H (time to up 20 and about 2H to have money to buy & farm xp item missing because your infiltrator doesn't move during farming so missing few levels ^^)

And don't tell me, I hate PL I want to xp myself, I prefer group (especially PBAOE group where my inf is so usefull :p )

Sepplord wrote:
So the level20 caba can token farm efficiently to level an alt from for example lvl34 to 35? This part seems very unclear

A level 20 cabal is enough to UP any char until 35 yes
u up you cabal 20-30 (xp off 28 if u have several other levels to up else grim become grey) on grim and keep all xp loot (need about 120) for your other char
then you start farming XP item 27-30 : frogs (easier & faster), keys, sacs & dunter heads to help him up 35 (or buy them with 120 more grim sold if u want to stay at 28)

(only 5 medals drop level 12-15 yes not enough to up, so need to kill many Dwarven ^^ complete with token to up 15)

I noticed drop rate is very strange, sometimes I have 5 items in 3 levels and sometimes 24 items in 2 levels !? (frogs)

Sepplord wrote:
All in all though, i must still say...if the fastest way to level (for example) an Armsman, is to level a cabalist to farm money/tokens and then powerlevel your armsman

YES

The other way is to have several friends with pbaoe, and protect mage AFK did u see a real difference ? :p
(I know your dream is to have the main role and 100% xp come from your effort, all group love u, but in this case u need 1 month of XP else rerol aoe mage :p)

F.

Edit to up 35-50 your inf if u dont want to up in RVR (much more fun !) just up your cabal until 50 (14 hours) and with 40xp item/hour and 1.6P loot, you need 4-5 hours to drop & buy the 450 xp items missing we are still under 20H title was right ^^
Thu 28 Nov 2019 12:41 PM by vilcleft
Going to try and help Falcon out here and hopefully clean up what I think he means

1. Getting any character to level 20 solo is not an issue, it really isnt any slower now than it was before the changes to tasks and xp items. Follow the route of the original speedrun vid or just 1-6 in starter zone, 7-9 boulderlings near Ludlow, 10-19 in safe frontiers side on spiders>ettins>fellwoods. If this is the part of his post where you get confused, then just assume do level 1-20 however you normally would have.

2. Falcon has come to the conclusion that the optimal level for a non level 50 farming toon is a level 28 matter cabbie with LW, tireless and serenity 1. This gives you a broad range of kill task mobs which you can farm quickly once you have done /xpoff from Faint Grims (clearly one of Falcons favourites) through to probably some of the level 30+ kill task items including key of the lost and others giving a wide range of potential spots to farm xp items.

3. Now Xp items are a rarity to be found on CMs, the value of any xp item is assumed to be approximately the same, regardless of whether it is a level 20-30 item from the faint grims, or a level 49-50 item or anywhere in between. As such you are looking to farm enough to get your new toon from 20-35 initially and any spares can be traded/sold to get level 35+ xp items which are commonly now being farmed by the level 50 matter cabbies where the level 35 mobs con green to them.

4. Falcons xp method basically is to get to level 35 asap and then pretty much level the rest of the way in rvr leeching on the BG. In EU evening time this pretty much then ties your xp rate to the success of the Alb BG, if it gets on a roll, so does your xp, if it gets mullered time after time, so does your xp. When the BG is not up and active, you farm on the cabbie and trade/sell the xp task items for ones your main toon can use.

5. As long as there is a consistent market to sell the level 20-32 xp items which you can farm, then you have a steady source of income to buy xp items to xp another character and keep its /played down to look impressive, but your real time played to level should include the time spent farming and trading etc. If everyone did exactly what Falcon does, they wouldnt have a market to sell spare xp items and the system would stall out and fail. The answer to this though is to also have a level 50 farmer (second cabbie, Earth Wiz for another type of aoe kiting or a simple ds necro) then you can self sufficiently farm level 35-50 items for yourself and effectively do what was done in the second Speedrun video

6. The whole feather bit added to the bottom of the post is pretty much irrelevant to the topic, but I seem to top out at about 2k feathers per toon per day from rvr and therefore I would guess that if all I was doing is RVRing from 35-50 I would probably accrue 40k+ feathers along the way.

Having said all the above, there was a nice steady solo groove before the changes which meant it felt like a decent pace, even on a slower killing toon (tank or stealther) which didnt require faffing about changing toons and farming and then 35-50 was getting rvr task credit, farm 15 mobs for a task, rinse repeat. That was the old meta for soloing to 50 (imo) If you still use the ways of the old meta in the new meta, you are probably hitting yourself with a 50% levelling speed nerf. But as Falcon says, in the old meta you were able to get 50-75% of your xp free from xp items and quick tasks each level, you always had to do some grinding each level above about 25, whereas in the new meta 100% of each level xp can be prepared in advance for every single level with just enough effort to level a farming toon to level 28 and then a willingness to farm with it, which is much less hassle for a new player than having to try and level a level 50 farmer and should work on any realm. And if you are the sort who suddenly decides you want a new toon at 50, the new meta has a roadmap now for getting yourself there.

I suspect though that there are many altaholics like me, who spend a fair amount of time soloing in pve who feel like the 50% nerf is really harsh, but then as an altaholic, I obviously gain a certain level of enjoyment out of that choice of playstyle. The main issue that I find is really slowing me down is my lack of knowledge of albion mob locations for each mob type, ooh 200% on Magical today, now where the heck are any level 32 magical mobs etc etc!! Fortunately most of the BGs have a wide variey of mob types so if in doubt I head there (although one of them is absolutely shocking for variety) so hopefully by the time I have done 1 mob type at 200% in the BG to level 2 mob type and level 2 frontiers, then another 200% level 2 classic outdoors and level 2 mob type, then a 150% at level 2 and level 2 SI and if I am lucky a level 2 dungeon task with another mob type with a bonus. If I had the same level of knowledge of alb and mid as I do of hib, I think I would be fine and still find myself rolling along nicely, but as it is I roll along stutteringly with occasional bursts of smooth

Wyst
Thu 28 Nov 2019 12:52 PM by falcon
gotwqqd wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 9:46 AM
The whole idea of leveling an alt or many alts with tradable tokens and items is off putting

Dont understand the word off putting (sorry english not my main language ^^) but u gave me idea, I'm sure 2 cabals 20 can have 19 tokens in few minutes, just need to calculate how many need to up 50 (probably many and need about 100 days to give 19 every day, but less 5H of played finally ^^)
(oups up 35 enough maybe 50 days & 3h played with soils every 30mn enough ^^)

no xp items are the key and faster especially since unlimited, thx for this big UP XP

vilcleft wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 12:41 PM

Thx for help your english is much better than mine, much more clear
Didn't understood all words but your analys is perfect & explain how this change is good for us ^^

(I use only aoe in rvr : TWF, GTAOE, DOTS... so I really drop lot of feathers and have many RP (about 50k/evening) even level 40+ with green equipment waiting sidi ones :p) but doing Sidi once a week enough if u drop less ^^

(Yes grim are definitively my fav spot with formation of Ogre Threshers <3) hard to choose between stay 28 and up 46 for them, pleasure & interest are the same (thats why I did both, I have 1 cabal 28 for grim, 2x 50 (not the same RA !) for rvr/ogre et 1 wiz earth 40+ for dunters when i'm tired of dots :p )
Thu 28 Nov 2019 1:29 PM by Sepplord
vilcleft explained it quite well, got most of the stuff you were trying to explain.
I believe you missed though that his conclusion isn't how it is perfect. Just that it is different, and while good for some it still is bad for others.

You asked what the difference between being PLed by others. The main difference is interaction.
Before when someone would ask: How do i level fast, most people would not respond: find a PL. The answer was: look for high %-Bonus mobs, collect XP-Items and do Tasks.

Now the answer is: make your own PL. Aka: make a different character and farm for ten hours. Then use all those tokens on the character you really want to play.

If you cannot see the difference, then i really don't know what to say anymore.

PS: regarding this part:
falcon wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 11:51 AM
Sepplord wrote:
A level 20 cabal is enough to UP any char until 35 yes
u up you cabal 20-30 (xp off 28 if u have several other levels to up else grim become grey) on grim and keep all xp loot (need about 120) for your other char
then you start farming XP item 27-30 : frogs (easier & faster), keys, sacs & dunter heads to help him up 35 (or buy them with 120 more grim sold if u want to stay at 28)

If you have to level the cabba to 28, then he isn't enough at lvl20. Following that logic a lvl1 cabba would be enough, you just have to level it up to 28. Or even more extreme. You don't even need the game installed or own a PC. I mean, depending on where you start you might have to buy a PC and install the game then make the cabba then level it to 28 etc....

Maybe i am still not getting what you say here, but it also makes me wonder which other parts get lost/misunderstood because of the language barrier
Thu 28 Nov 2019 1:43 PM by falcon
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 1:29 PM
If you have to level the cabba to 28, then he isn't enough at lvl20. Following that logic a lvl1 cabba would be enough

No u start farming grim at 20, and u can xp off at 20 if u prefer, but personnally I think more easier to kill 15 greens than 15 orange/yellow -> your choice

(Yes the answer is good, and I tell you what to do exactelly now : 2 chars, 1 to virtually PL the other, and no need to up 1st char after 28 and second char after 35, I just did it for the test, before nerf even with fantastic bonus/task we was blocked at 66% of our level (xp item limit) not now anymore)
If u hate farming/PL just play char u like as before and keep token/item for char u like but hard to up ^^ before : no token, 10 xp item, now tokens & unlimited xp item u see difference ? :p

And don't tell me interaction is much better in group nowdays, maybe 15years ago when I have to go down barrow with all my guild and chat a lot with many dangers, but not today anymore where everybody want the 8th room in pbaoe group and can sleep in peace :p )
Thu 28 Nov 2019 1:55 PM by gotwqqd
One of the biggest problems with this “guide” is the assumption you will be able to buy task items for turn in with all the gold you are swimming in.

So now you need 3/4 farming toons of various levels to get all of the items you need.

It’s just complete nonsensical way compared to previously.
Before 10 items bought you a level up to near 30
Then after that it was get a few task mob types for the ding and move on to next drop. And mix in rvr tasks post 35.
You could even accelerate this will the 4ish platinum you make along the way by buying items if you wanted. Which were cheaper and easier to come by
Thu 28 Nov 2019 2:02 PM by falcon
gotwqqd wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 1:55 PM
One of the biggest problems with this “guide” is the assumption you will be able to buy task items for turn in with all the gold you are swimming in.

So now you need 3/4 farming toons of various levels to get all of the items you need....

vilcleft explain better than me, only 1 farming char level 28 is enough to cover XP item (20 to 40) (for 40+ go rvr or buy them, cabal 50 do your job 24h a day for 20g each ^^)

(once again 20 enough, but when finished farming grim you are 28 if u forget to xp off its not so dramatic, and if u tired of grim u can hit frogs & Townsmen ^^)
Thu 28 Nov 2019 2:19 PM by vilcleft
I think Sepplords categorisation of this as a Self PL is probably about as accurate as is necessary.

As far as the level 20 cabby part, I think this is just where Falcon considers the start of the farming process for the future/other toon.

So level cabby to 20, swap to aoe dot matter spec, start farming Grims, SAVE EVERY xp item, let the cabby gain xp until it hits 28, switch to faerie frogs along the way if you want to xp the cabby faster, but make sure to xp off at 28 so grims still farmable.

100 Grim xp items + 100 faerie frog legs would seem to be about the number to get a character from 20-33 roughly

then farm 100 xp items within your farm range and swap for 100 dunter heads (if your level 28 cabby cant farm 100 dunter heads easily), or which ever xp items you can find to push you to level 35+

farm 100 xp items within your range and swap for level 37+
farm 100 xp items and swap for level 40+
etc etc

And yes you could choose to suggest that you are starting to save stuff from level 4 onwards (the lowest alb xp item) , but since your level 28 xp off cabby cant farm below level 20, these are just incidental xp items picked up along the way, personally I just tend to do boulder imps and ashen fellwoods along my normal course as I know where they are

And you should only need a maximum of 2 farm toons if you are full self PLing in this way, a level 50 and a level 28 on alb (50 and 25 on hib if both are animists) and then you arent relying on someone else having the things you want to buy and you only need to farm when you want a new toon. With just a level 28 you are reliant on the rest of albion doing the other work for you and an exchange of plats/items etc.
Thu 28 Nov 2019 2:42 PM by falcon
vilcleft wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 2:19 PM

Perfect and very clear

vilcleft wrote:
I think Sepplords categorisation of this as a Self PL is probably about as accurate as is necessary...

Farming for him its evil and should not give ANY advantage for people doing this unholy activity : no XP, no money ! :p
(he probably discovered the game last week, wake up :p , if we start here the court trial of PL & farming in this game, we should put 90% of players in jail :p )
Thu 28 Nov 2019 3:10 PM by Sepplord
falcon wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 2:42 PM
vilcleft wrote:

Perfect and very clear

vilcleft wrote:
I think Sepplords categorisation of this as a Self PL is probably about as accurate as is necessary...

Farming for him its evil and should not give ANY advantage for people doing this unholy activity : no XP, no money ! :p
(he probably discovered the game last week, wake up :p , if we start here the court trial of PL & farming in this game, we should put 90% of players in jail :p )

No idea where you got that idea from...but it's sad that you are turning this way after i (from my POV) am really putting in effort to giving you benefits of the doubt and staying civil.

You seem to be unable or unwilling to put in the slightest effort to see other peoples POV (it's not like i am the only one "being skeptical" and getting annoyed by your blatant fanboism in every single thread that just slightly brushes the topic). Many reasonable arguments are made on both sides, yet you just keep repeating yourself, and now are also getting insulting.

A good example is this:
before : no token, 10 xp item, now tokens & unlimited xp item u see difference ? :p
You keep stating this, even when adressed in many different ways. As if it is a fact that nothing changed besides making token turn ins unlimited and adding task-tokens. So far i blamed the language barrier and that you are probably just a nice and happy dude enjoying the new system and wanting to share it with everyone else. You made it pretty clear that's not the case and that the devil on my shoulder whispering that you are a troll that doesn't deserve my respect. I will keep calling you out when you post bullshit that is worded to manipulate the uninformed reader, like you did in the quote above.
Thu 28 Nov 2019 3:21 PM by falcon
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 3:10 PM

I give only a answer to people who whining everyday (you are probably on this long list ^^) they can't UP 50 their INF in 1 month (no pbaoe group, xp nerfed, lazy...)
(they probably never know 1 year of XP when daoc started and you was a tank and nobody know how to xp fast ^^ I discovered gobs when I was 47 11 months later :p)

This is the answer... now maybe u don't like my method and have better, or want dev put a /level 50 for your char ? just go away and let people interested playing as they like no offense

(I forgot rule 1 in forum, don't feed the troll, I don't care what u think of me or not, just want to help my realm ^^ to kill u faster I hope )
Thu 28 Nov 2019 3:40 PM by Sepplord
falcon wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 3:21 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 3:10 PM

I give only a answer to people who whining everyday (you are probably on this long list ^^) they can't UP 50 their INF in 1 month (no pbaoe group, xp nerfed, lazy...)
(they probably never know 1 year of XP when daoc started and you was a tank and nobody know how to xp fast ^^ I discovered gobs when I was 47 11 months later :p)

This is the answer... now maybe u don't like my method and have better, or want dev put a /level 50 for your char ? just go away and let people interested playing as they like no offense

i haven't whined a single time about the XP system. In fact the only personal experiences i stated were quite positive and many times i mentioned that the sky isn't falling. You are also distracting now with loads of made-up assumptions, putting words in my mouth and implying lies.
Who did i tell to play differently than they like....in fact that's what YOU have been doing the last few days, by chiming into every single thread where someone expresses dissapointment with the current XP-system with "trololol you have to PL yourself now, if you don't you play wrong game"

no offense
Making up a bunch of lies and insulting someone doesn't change just because you say "no offense" in the end. I am pretty sure your goal with the last few comments was to offend. It also doesn't seem as if you were "smiling" while writing that bunch of nonsense.
Thu 28 Nov 2019 3:54 PM by Insanity84
Its ridiculous that you really seem to think that your solution is in any way new or not known, because anyone knows that you can turn in unlimited xp items now, and that you can buy them for platin.
The essence of your whole guide can be told in just one sentence:

Make farm char to farm xp items or platin and buy xp items to turn them in on your alt from level 20 until level 50.
Genius.

It's like someyone pre-nerf would have writen a guide, telling everyone who want to level an alt to make a farm char to get platin to get beach-powerleveled on his alt, claiming that to be the ultimate solution, which is already pretty well known by the majority of players. You may have intended the best to tell people what they are now capable of, but it's not worth a guide because anyone knows that and that is not the reason why people complain.
People complain because actually playing the alt solo to 50 is much slower then before. And your solution is to not play the alt, powerleveling him, completely ignoring their point of view and say that they should stop whining. So sorry if you don't get much applause for beeing ignorant, expecially with that misleading thread title.
Your point of view is not the only one, like sepplord already mentioned.
Thu 28 Nov 2019 4:42 PM by falcon
Insanity84 wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 3:54 PM
Its ridiculous that you really seem to think that your solution is in any way new or not known, because anyone knows that you can turn in unlimited xp items now, and that you can buy them for platin...

If I read all XP problem I read everyday someone called "nerf" and sentence every hours in advice channel ( "We can use more 10 items now ???" )

This guide is for beginners or people never read /servernews, for most of us hopefully we don't need anybody to up anything in 12h :p

Of course nothing new for 20 years ! to up and equip you main char u need a farm char, maybe in head of everyone next 30 years :p

The only new thing since change is now a cabal 20 (27 faster) enough to up any of your char, no more no less
So I don't want to see again, "yes but its easy for u, you have a RR12 cabal 50 blablabla" -> NO in 2H u have your farm char, and its enough to up any char 35 without buying anything (need to buy 40+ item only if u don't want to finish 35-50 in rvr but for me its a waste of time...)
Fri 29 Nov 2019 4:12 AM by gotwqqd
Problem with falcon is he keeps changing the narrative
Is it “instant” 50?
Or get to 35 because why would you go higher as rvr is so fun from that point on?

He simply fails to understand many want to level the toon without simply using other characters tokens and farmed items, or the 15plat to pay for items.
You have a solution for leveling, but it’s not necessarily what others want to do, nor should the design push people to do it. Which to some extent the devs have eluded to
Fri 29 Nov 2019 8:19 AM by Sepplord
i'm quite convinced he's just trolling at this point.
in a different thread he is now stating that it takes 15seconds to reach 1L4 on any toon...
and always following one of those claims with "not fast enough :p?"

refuting bullshit takes more effort than making it up, and he's riding that wave
Fri 29 Nov 2019 10:17 AM by gotwqqd
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 29 Nov 2019 8:19 AM
i'm quite convinced he's just trolling at this point.
in a different thread he is now stating that it takes 15seconds to reach 1L4 on any toon...
and always following one of those claims with "not fast enough :p?"

refuting bullshit takes more effort than making it up, and he's riding that wave

Yea, it’s like the dying was sudden skit in fletch
Sat 30 Nov 2019 10:48 AM by falcon
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 29 Nov 2019 4:12 AM
Problem with falcon is he keeps changing the narrative
Is it “instant” 50?
Or get to 35 because why would you go higher as rvr is so fun from that point on?

He simply fails to understand many want to level the toon without simply using other characters tokens and farmed items, or the 15plat to pay for items....

1st good argument I read here !
So you are INF and just want to up alone fast your char you like, without help and without using ALL accelerators DEV add every week to help u (tokens, unlimited xp items...) as before... (but as before what ? up an infiltrator always need 2 years when game started, and maybe 2 months here (not tried yet i'm not mad ^^) so u cry before u need more time to up a tank solo than a aoe mage ? that is your problem ? :p (are u sure u play to the right game ? and really hope DEV will allow to up paladin as fast as cabal solo ? :p maybe not too late to ask Mark Jacobs to back to its plan ^^)

Just try to give answer to people blocked in their XP between 25&35 (yes its a bit slow...) this is MY answer, if u want to use another way (groups, task, xp NF...) its your choice, no problem for me, I never say, you MUST doing exactelly what I say or go to hell :p

This guide explain how to be 50 in less 24H without spending 1s (you can start from 0s and you will have 0s at the end, you spent only loot u drop to earn few hours, but if you don't want to buy any XP item you just need 22h instead of 20 no more no less...)

Of course if u are rich (with sidi every day, I want to listen the people who say he doesnt have 10P sunday...) and want to do the same in 20mn instead of 20h, u don't need me ^^ and I will not blame you, Its not so crazy to spent 10P to have an instant 50 when we know you need 10 or 20P to equip him ^^

I confirm for the 15s 1L4, I tell u how to do in the guide, I took BG with another char and I was connect near a tower who change realm every 5mn and just connect 3mn after I see fire ^^ next time I will screen with /played before & after, I alway did it for each level until 50 of this guide ^^ I have screen level 30 & 31 if needed 5:25->6:14 with 1 level & 603 RP (1L4) I spent more time to try to find a guard on mid for suicide than up 1L4 :p

If u read carefully they is 3 guides in one

1) UP my cabal 0-50 to be my main char in RVR (need 0 money u use only your drop to up faster sometimes) -> need 14H
2) UP my infiltrator 0-50 to be my main char in RVR (need 0 money u use only your drop to up faster sometimes) -> need 20H (maybe 22 if u keep your money drop) 14H to up your cabal 50 and 6H of farming to up your INF
3) UP my infiltrator 0-35 and finish 50 in rvr (if u don't like farm ^^) need a cabal level 20+ and less 8H to up 35 your INF and less 1 week to finish in rvr

Of course my preference go for 3, no need to kill 10000 mobs again and again, you start the morning and you have fun with INF in RVR the evening, is it really a so big sacrifice ???

Maybe i was not clear enough and u want more info & screen for 1,2 or 3 ? ^^

Someone will probably say its look like PL and its a shame to have a new 40+ everyday without any idea to play it -> right but now u have 2 years to learn with fun, on troll much more fun than on stupid mob ^^ (if u consider mob more stupid than troll, its another debate :p )

(Sepplord is in my ignore list so I don't see its trolls anymore, but I'm welcome to answer all questions from alb
Sat 30 Nov 2019 2:40 PM by Sepplord
Please, read the following guide for making 1.000.000RP/hour in ans char

Just log out in a Keep and wait until the task to defend that keep is almost over. Log in one second before tick get the tick.
If you did it right, only 2seconds online, but got 750RP (with boni even more).

So, making 750RP only takes 2seconds. That's 1350000RP/hour. RR6 only one hour. Still not fast enough for you :p?

If you think that guide is bullshit...then we finally agree. Next Step would be realising that you are using the same strategie when making some of your claims. That's something you have to do yourself though
Sat 30 Nov 2019 7:48 PM by shintacki
This falcon guy is something else. I think there's just too big of a language gap to have any meaningful discussion with him cause he literally just says the same 3-4 things every post. But at least it sounds like he's enjoying the changes so hey they aren't all bad.
Fri 13 Dec 2019 11:38 AM by falcon
shintacki wrote:
Sat 30 Nov 2019 7:48 PM
This falcon guy is something else. I think there's just too big of a language gap to have any meaningful discussion with him cause he literally just says the same 3-4 things every post. But at least it sounds like he's enjoying the changes so hey they aren't all bad.

If u read carefully my words change every patch, this guide still working but with 100% drop rate of XP item (yes 100% not a joke...) and 2mn timer between drop, I'm not so grateful with DEV who killed XP items farmings (and now players cry vendors empty or price too expensive :p )

But I will always find the answer to reduce mobs killing under 24h to up 50 whatever the nerf they could imagine (because I prefer RVR and hate PVE especially for XP ^^)
I work on a project to up solo any class in 12H without second char & without buying any XP items if u prefer
Fri 17 Jan 2020 8:40 PM by jbwooten89
Thanks for the guide, Falcon!

I agree... leveling is basically just as easy as before - you just have to know how to work the system.

Obviously some things will be nowhere near as fast as as it was before, but the point is to get people out and about leveling at different camps and utilizing the tasks/exp boost to their advantage.

I appreciate your perspective and am ready to put this into action I never considered making a farming toon and stopping at lvl 27/28. Good advice, and I'm excited to try it out!
Sat 18 Jan 2020 12:34 AM by gotwqqd
jbwooten89 wrote:
Fri 17 Jan 2020 8:40 PM
Thanks for the guide, Falcon!

I agree... leveling is basically just as easy as before - you just have to know how to work the system.

Obviously some things will be nowhere near as fast as as it was before, but the point is to get people out and about leveling at different camps and utilizing the tasks/exp boost to their advantage.

I appreciate your perspective and am ready to put this into action I never considered making a farming toon and stopping at lvl 27/28. Good advice, and I'm excited to try it out!
You can neglect his post/opinions as he has been banned for using multiple accounts. Likely why he was for this poor system.
Sat 18 Jan 2020 1:53 AM by jbwooten89
Dang, Gina!

Well - good info anyway lol.

He might be the fiery one in DAoC Reddit calling Phoenix bad names.

I'm digging the server a whole lot. I tried to get my boyfriend to play on Uthgard and it was almost impossible for us to stay awake. He's actually playing on Phoenix and loves Scout so far. It's been great!!
Tue 11 Feb 2020 6:37 AM by genghiskhan
I've levelled 3 chars totally solo to 50 without having to follow any guide except relevant level turn ins , task tokens and frontier xp items. On average it took about 23 hours. A tri spec Healer, a spirit Cabby and a nature Druid. I did it just to see if I could - also my play times miss the peak times for both the US and the EU being in Australia and working odd hours. It's doable you don't need any special secrets!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics