Fire or Earth Wiz vs Body Sorc?

Started 29 Oct 2019
by ceto287
in Albion
Hiya folks,

I was looking to make either a fire or earth wiz, or maybe a body sorc. I want to be able to do pve raids, then end game BG's and zergs. What will get me groups end game? I've tried ice Wiz, and Mind Sorc and can't stand either.

Thanks!
Tue 29 Oct 2019 6:23 PM by eclipse2k
Both Earth wiz and Body Sorc will get you HoH groups, which is the highest-end raid I can think of. Body Sorc is far superior at solo'ing, Earth Wiz can leech better in the zerg. Both will prolly make you happy. If you're 50/50 I'd say the body sorc probably gets raid groups a teensie tiny bit easier.
Tue 29 Oct 2019 6:33 PM by ceto287
Thanks!
Fri 6 Dec 2019 12:54 AM by gotwqqd
eclipse2k wrote:
Tue 29 Oct 2019 6:23 PM
Both Earth wiz and Body Sorc will get you HoH groups, which is the highest-end raid I can think of. Body Sorc is far superior at solo'ing, Earth Wiz can leech better in the zerg. Both will prolly make you happy. If you're 50/50 I'd say the body sorc probably gets raid groups a teensie tiny bit easier.

What’s this body sorc spec?
Sun 8 Dec 2019 11:35 AM by eclipse2k
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 12:54 AM
eclipse2k wrote:

45 body, rest mind, IIRC
Sun 8 Dec 2019 10:27 PM by falcon
If you want really do pure damage in body, I would prefer a cabal body, u will have free debuf for the same price ^^

Once you tasted earth wizards u cant go back ! incredible to have put all best spells in 1 voice (GTAOE, 2 good bolts, & AOE DOTS...) nothing better for RP especially in attack defend tower ^^ Sorc is better for 8vs8 but not sure exist on this server (hopefully :p )
Tue 28 Jan 2020 9:50 AM by Neso
eclipse2k wrote:
Sun 8 Dec 2019 11:35 AM
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 12:54 AM
eclipse2k wrote:

45 body, rest mind, IIRC

47 body, 26 mind - The red aoe dex/quick debuff is huge in rvr. Apply both the red base dex and dex/qui on any target and you'll will have them cursing. It negates so much dps from a caster train and hinders their ablility to spam heals if on support. You also get the 46 Cold debuff which Reavers especially love.

45 body, 29 mind - From the additional 3 points in mind, you only gain:
Mesmerize Duration Buff (Self) 10 to 25 - Other sorc (or even mini) in grp will usually demezz before the mezz fades anyway.
Mesmerize Duration Buff (Grp, Pulse) - This higher level spec from the mind/split spec sorc will be used. Body sorc will have speed playing.

Basically 47 > 45
Tue 18 Feb 2020 11:34 AM by borodino1812
What would be typical Earth specs? 49 earth rest fire?
Tue 18 Feb 2020 12:36 PM by Forlornhope
borodino1812 wrote:
Tue 18 Feb 2020 11:34 AM

I personally think running 49 earth just for the aoe dot in a rvr situation is definitely a waste of points.
Tue 18 Feb 2020 2:51 PM by Nunki
Forlornhope wrote:
Tue 18 Feb 2020 12:36 PM
borodino1812 wrote:

I personally think running 49 earth just for the aoe dot in a rvr situation is definitely a waste of points.
Depends on your definition of RvR.

8x8? Sure, obviously a waste of points.

Zerg-/Keep-fights? Best investment to farm RPs.
Tue 18 Feb 2020 3:10 PM by Forlornhope
Nunki wrote:
Tue 18 Feb 2020 2:51 PM
Forlornhope wrote:
borodino1812 wrote:

If you're trying to just tag things for when they die to farm rps in a zerg you can just use the aoe snare dd and do the same thing.
Tue 18 Feb 2020 3:18 PM by Nunki
Forlornhope wrote:
Tue 18 Feb 2020 3:10 PM
Nunki wrote:
Tue 18 Feb 2020 2:51 PM
Forlornhope wrote:

If you're trying to just tag things for when they die to farm rps in a zerg you can just use the aoe snare dd and do the same thing.
Beneath the fact that the damage difference between one AE-DD-Snare and one AE-Dot is massive and therefore the RP outcome is much higher for AE-Dot, Yes.

One AE-Dot (including some dmg increasing RA's) + 1 AE-DD and nearly every solo caster without Purge will die.
Tue 18 Feb 2020 5:19 PM by MacPrior
AOE DOT? Thats why albs cuurently just wipe on same count of hib and mid! In order to gain RPs the enemy has to be killed!

I love my earth wizzard, not becouse of the ae dot, but for his possibility to cast under own residebuff: Matterdebuff - Dd-Snare-Bolt - Troll is dead!
You are able to debuff ice or fire depend on other caster in your group and use one of base nukes. Nuking in assist with a theurgist or other wizz under 50% debuff is just mighty!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics