Best MH mercenary

Started 12 Sep 2019
by canzian
in Albion
Which is the best MH crush for mercenary?
Fri 13 Sep 2019 6:57 AM by kiectred
canzian wrote:
Thu 12 Sep 2019 9:33 AM
Which is the best MH crush for mercenary?

The one with a proc you want and the speed that suits you.
Fri 13 Sep 2019 10:03 AM by Cadebrennus
Proc depends on the situation. Speed also depends on the situation, and where in the style chain you are at. I like to use fast mainhands when I NEED to get a style effect off, such as a snare, ASR, etc.

Style-chain dependent:

I START a style chain with a fast mainhand (usually in Right Hand slot). I don't worry about not having a big hit for this first style because the Growth Rates usually suck for the first hit in a chain (there are a few exceptions.) Because the speed of the weapon along with haste/quick should have me near cap speed, I will swing the next weapon hit at cap speed, even if it's a slow weapon. The 2ND (and the occasional 3RD) hits in the chain I use the slowest possible weapon, usually stored in the 2hand slot. The 2nd and 3rd styles in a weapon chain usually have excellent Growth Rates, 0.88 and higher. This is why you want to land these styles in the chain with the slowest possible weapon.

So in summary, fast weapons just to land particular style effects, and fast then slow for style chains.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics