Few questions regarding minstrels.

Started 28 Aug 2019
by arrowz
in Albion
So I am a highlander minstrel... and I absolutely hate that kilt! ( didn't know I was t going to be able to cover it up with skins ).

I was thinking of race respeccing to brit unless highlander minstrel is the best way to go. Which brings me to the first question... is it worth staying as a highlander minstrel or would brit be a better option for minstrel?

Also, are there any race respecs? If so, what's the currency on it? Bps? Feathers?

I always play as a duo with an inf so what would be the best slash weapon for me/us as a duo.

Thank you for your answers in advance.
Wed 28 Aug 2019 10:53 PM by vxr
Race respec costs 50K BP and requires that the person buying it have completed at least 1 DS run. Not sure if HoH would also work.
Sun 1 Sep 2019 9:36 AM by Lerox
arrowz wrote:
Wed 28 Aug 2019 10:47 PM
So I am a highlander minstrel... and I absolutely hate that kilt! ( didn't know I was t going to be able to cover it up with skins ).

I was thinking of race respeccing to brit unless highlander minstrel is the best way to go. Which brings me to the first question... is it worth staying as a highlander minstrel or would brit be a better option for minstrel?

Also, are there any race respecs? If so, what's the currency on it? Bps? Feathers?

I always play as a duo with an inf so what would be the best slash weapon for me/us as a duo.

Thank you for your answers in advance.

Not sure if it is too late now. Check out my guide for me answers: https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10615
If you play duo with a inf and you have slash with stealth it is probably the best way to go highlander but you will do fine with saracen too, even Briton. Briton is pretty neutral so prolly the worst choice but still okay.
Sun 1 Sep 2019 11:05 PM by arrowz
Dude thank you very much!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics