Strength cap before diminishing return?

Started 28 Aug 2019
by sirhc039
in Albion
I came from the live server where strength didn't really have a cap however it had a point where you started seeing diminishing returns. That number was around the 400 mark. I was wondering if that was the same on this server or not. Asking because on the armsman, you can move your 10 points from Dex into Qui so you can swing faster and hit for more over time BUT if there is 0 diminishing return, then it would be worth it to put those extra points into Str. Thoughts?
Wed 28 Aug 2019 6:02 PM by Boltman
I think you're going to have a heck of a Time hitting 400 on strength at all on This Server. Without the TOA bonuses to Buff's and without the extra 26 points over cap it becomes very very hard.
Wed 28 Aug 2019 7:00 PM by sirhc039
You are correct, assuming the cap is still at 400. I'm just using knowledge from live. If that 400 still applies to this server as well, then ya, put all your points in Str and Con.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 1:08 AM by Conaddor
On live it really was what we shot for 300 str on my arms after 300 it was what you mentioned diminishing returns for above it, same with Int 300 or there a bouts I don't know what it was on the other realms but 300 for your main stat was what you shot for
Thu 29 Aug 2019 4:16 AM by shintacki
As far as I know there are no hard or soft caps on this server. Adding 15 strength will increase your damage the same amount if its added to 350 strength or 400 strength. So +15 str is 5 more damage per swing(or whatever it actually is) no matter what. At least thats the way dex works for casting speed.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics