Necro Template

Started 28 Aug 2019
by hibenosa
in Albion
Hello There,

as my little necro is about to hit level 50 as soon as I have decided on his final spec (Input highly appreciated, for farming go Sight or Servant?), I really wanted to know if there is anything i have to take care of when creating his template.

Procs not really needed? Any must have items that work while being a shade?

Thanks for the Answers and kind regards

Hibenosa
Thu 19 Sep 2019 11:27 AM by hibenosa
Is there any Quest Item I can put in to my necro temp?

I almost capping everything with 99% gear except for some Energy Resis missing.

Just bought some random RoGs around 45 util, except for the ancient copper necklace and the ancient copper coin.

Do you have any suggestion ( Maybe a cool looking staff, just have a random RoG right now) for quest items with high util so i can cap everything?

Thank you for your suggestions!

PS: Pls no feather Items as I do not own any (yet)
Fri 20 Sep 2019 9:30 AM by Dunga
con,hp and resis transfer to the pet when summon. after ur pet stands beside u, u can put things down with that stuff.
str dex quick will transfer after the summon....
ideally u have a summon suit with 75con,400hp and all resis cap, after summon u change them to a suit that will cap all the other things.
also ideal u have all 3 lines +11, all 3 lines +50 fokus, cap power on the second one.
the summon suit offers u the easyst way to have a temp that all caps, with 99er armor, quest stuff and low rogs.

i dont think u can cap all with 99%, no feather and cheap rog gear

a staff with a 331dd charge+50 fokus i would have. the one from the neck quest have that. and its for free

proccs dont work.
beside the dd charge staff nothing special needed.

solo sight! 48/9/23 or anything like that. but 48 is set.
Fri 20 Sep 2019 10:32 AM by hibenosa
Thanks, the Staff sounds Great.

I do not think there is any sense in capping Servant/Painworking and Manapool, i might just go with MP gloves/feet to cap everything at once hehe.

Thank you very much for your input!

Edit: Is there a ACUITY Charge made by alchemist? This would work for necro as well no?
Fri 20 Sep 2019 11:50 PM by Boltman
hibenosa wrote:
Fri 20 Sep 2019 10:32 AM
Edit: Is there a ACUITY Charge made by alchemist? This would work for necro as well no?

There used to be, but they removed them during the charge changes. You will have to resort to buff pots or begging for buffs.
Sat 21 Sep 2019 1:00 AM by Makrist
No 400 HP cap here this isnt live. I also would not lose any sleep by missing out on 26 power as a necro. I capped my necro template with SI Neck, 60 utility accessories and 99 qua cloth minus the power. No need for a summon and shade suit on this server with ROG in their current state and the lack of ToA caps to be concerned about.

All staffs that drop here are 50 all focus. I also would not concern yourself with 11 all skills. Its a waste of utility, and any spec you choose will likely be 45+ spec anyway. Offspec skills arent that critical in RvR that variance from not having +11 will make or break you.

Cap resists, HP, Stats, and make sure you have a few + All Magic skills in your 60+ utility accessories. You will be just fine. If you are concerned with power pick up the legion gem...clicky from inventory.
Mon 23 Sep 2019 8:05 AM by hibenosa
Thanks for your input.

Due to some error in my SC-Calculating File i had to redo my temp.

Missing out 46/75 strenght and no manapool, +11 DS.

This is very convenient for me, as it is my first template and i only had to pay for 99qual armor and the sc.
Mon 23 Sep 2019 8:10 AM by gotwqqd
hibenosa wrote:
Mon 23 Sep 2019 8:05 AM
Thanks for your input.

Due to some error in my SC-Calculating File i had to redo my temp.

Missing out 46/75 strenght and no manapool, +11 DS.

This is very convenient for me, as it is my first template and i only had to pay for 99qual armor and the sc.
It’s been a long time since I used to sc people’s gear or even looked at any of my toons +stats/skills

What is 46/75? I can’t remember what the 75’s signify
Mon 23 Sep 2019 8:34 AM by hibenosa
75 is the maximum amount of strenght you can have in your template. I only have 46
Mon 23 Sep 2019 4:12 PM by Boltman
Now remember that on a necro the only benefit strength has is increasing what you can carry in your bags. While that is important to move while farming, it's easier to just salvage the gear you get as you go. 33pts of strength wouldn't be enough for me to retemplate...
Tue 24 Sep 2019 8:55 AM by Dunga
.... and you would not have any problems if u go with a sumone suit.
u dont need 60+rogs, 40 will work, u dont need to oc ur hp suit, +26 mana ist better then 0, +11 all is better than +1... i realy dont see the point why someone dont go with a sumone suit and get it all. its so cheap and easy, but it looks like only I see it that way
Tue 24 Sep 2019 11:08 AM by Gorgoroth
A Necro template is - compared to other casters, more expensive, as you also need Strength and Quickness max, next to all regular caster Stats, but the Temp is still not overly expensive. For reference, I uploaded mine online into the Zenkcraft online database if you want to have a look.
It cost me 15 to 20P if I am not mistaken and its an all max temp.
Tue 24 Sep 2019 11:52 AM by hibenosa
Why Would you need +11 Painwork for example? Why +11 Death Servant? Why 75 Strenght?

I know it is convenient to have, but if not... i can not carry as much ok
Tue 24 Sep 2019 12:32 PM by Dunga
str should be transferd to pet after summon. thats my last stand.

no u dont need str at 75, also quick is not needed at 75, same for skills, mana, ... u wouldnt explode inst. because of the lack of strength

u wanted advice for a temp with no feathers, that is not expensiv ( that's how I understood it)...
the summon suit is my advice. u can have it all vor 3?P

and a necro temp isnt hard or expensive... its was and is still the cheapest and easiest one

In the end, of course, it's absolutely your thing
Sun 13 Oct 2019 11:50 AM by alexino2
+75 Dexterity increase your cast speed
+75 Acuity increase your damage + mana pool
+75 Strenght and Quickness are transmitted to pet, it helps a lot in Pve to finish mobs or if aggro a lot.
+26 mana pool help a lot in group when giving mana
+200 hits & +75 constitution : give you more time before dying
+11 in all spe increase your damages
+50 all focus is mandatory, gives you double mana
+26 all resist : i would recommand to cap the most important ones
+ RA minimum at 3L5: Tireless +1 / Wind +1 / purge +2 / Wild power : +4 / Master of Magery : +4, the rest is as you wish.

+ ROG : You can buy them at +60 utilities Or :
- Staff : part 3 of the quest "Lost Stone of Arawn" (but utility 20)
- Neck : part 4 of the quest "Lost Stone of Arawn" (utility 80)
- Others : just kill orange/red mobs in dunjons, they drop +60 utilities item
+ Armor : Crafted at 99%, invest in glove/feet at 100% if you can)
+ Enchant charges :
- Regen endu / regen power / health / power (it is just in case you are out of potion in the middle of RVR / raid / farm)
- 2 Direct Damage (better if epic on 100% qual but more expensive)

Advise 1 : every free slot for spellcraft is precious, example :
- If you cap your acuity at +47 with ROG, then you only need one slot on armor at +28
- If you cap your acuity at +46 with ROG, then you need 2 slot on armor at +13 and +16
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics