Guide to Albion's Darkspire

Started 7 Jul 2019
by darbingus
in Albion
Hey All,

I currently have 79 completed DS runs, and I'm interested in getting more people in to DS. I thought I'd write a guide for anyone who has the quest done, but they're also reluctant to put themselves out there with no prior knowledge. If you don't have the quest done: grab it in Camelot and head North of Renaris to kill Paul.

Some parts are still a work in progress: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UYj0sYPvwVAQOtTOtTnMclV5mcPGrDy2j7EOnKjHQik

Feel free to give me a tell if you see me in-game; I run DS often.

Thanks
Sun 7 Jul 2019 9:04 AM by Bloodyface
This is really a well organized and detailed Guide. Thanks for putting so much work in it Darbi. Everyone can make use of it, old and new Darkspire Runner, as it include the updatet version of Group Setup and Macro use/Pull mechanic for Random groups used right now.

Cheers

Soulkeeper
Sun 7 Jul 2019 11:36 AM by chewchew
Reallz nice guide! Thanks for doing the work putting all this together!

darbingus wrote:
Sun 7 Jul 2019 2:28 AM
I thought I'd write a guide for anyone who has the quest done, but they're also reluctant to put themselves out there with no prior knowledge.
I would like to add here, that nobody has to be reluctant to join ds groups. If you have no prior knowledge just be open about it and make sure to ask about tactics in group chat. The majority of ds-groups I had were very friendly and happy to explain tactics to ds-first-timers.
Sun 7 Jul 2019 6:47 PM by florin
Nice guide and thanks for the guidance on my first run as a necro
Wed 10 Jul 2019 10:15 PM by Tylaric
Thanks for the guide - respec'd my necro to fit.. Just need another RR and change and I should be good to go =) .
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics