Sell or salvage leather/cloth rogs?

Started 7 Jun 2019
by Inkwell84
in Crafting
I know u don’t trinket leather, but is it worth it to salvage leather rogs and sell the leather? At least when u salvage it you can save bag space ... but do you make more money just selling the item pre-salvage?

As for cloth, same kind of question, I don’t mind salvage and trinket cloth, but do you net more money just selling cloth rogs pre-salvage?
Sat 8 Jun 2019 10:10 AM by Gorgoroth
Do you know how easy it is to figure this out?
You have 2 rog leather gloves from somewhere. Sell one and salvage the other and then see what sells for more.

Same with other materials.

Sun 9 Jun 2019 12:43 PM by Sixin2082
You don't even need two leather items. Just use the appraise button first.

But, just sell leather and cloth.
Sun 9 Jun 2019 2:08 PM by dbeattie71
I trinket cloth and leather, why not?
Tue 11 Jun 2019 4:37 AM by Inkwell84
Maths are trinketing cloth is worth it, salvaging leather is better than not, but trinketing leather not worth the time
Mon 17 Jun 2019 12:23 PM by Bobbahunter
Level up a tailor. Then you trinket them into MP armor. 😀. Sells for a lot more
Mon 17 Jun 2019 12:31 PM by Ashenspire
Trinketing leather is worth it IF you get the metal from salvage as well. Otherwise, just sell the leather scraps.

Trinketing cloth, even with buying the thread, is still more money than selling the armor or cloth scraps.
Thu 4 Jul 2019 1:39 PM by Lillebror
Bobbahunter wrote:
Mon 17 Jun 2019 12:23 PM
Level up a tailor. Then you trinket them into MP armor. 😀. Sells for a lot more

I do this, i salvage my cloth and leather for when i try to make mp items for CM.
Wed 10 Jul 2019 5:05 PM by Bumblina
I salvage everything, including wood, leather, cloth........ Keep leather and metals and just buy thread and make saddles. They sell back for a LOT!

Check it out. It is worth it.

Wood you make breadboards out of.

It all adds up.

It's why i have lots of cash.
Wed 10 Jul 2019 5:15 PM by Sepplord
it all depends on time and mass of turnover

if you spend ten minutes amking a plan sorting items and running between vault/merchant/tradeskills to "save" a waste of 50gold then it isn't worth it

if you are organized, know the routine (or do it enough that you know you will get the routine and use it regularly) then it's worth
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics