WTS: Crush Merc Weaponless MP Template

Started 22 May 2019
by oldmanukko
in Crafting
The only reason I'm selling it is because I upgraded my template to be gem-less as well to keep the Flawless Book of Chaos equipped at all times.

Yes, no Shield. As crush, I tried out using the 2-Style-Chain for 6 second stun and have not looked back. This is a weaponless template. So, if you need Shield you can easily put +8 on a shield. Still short +3 Shield from being capped but no other stats will be effected.

If you want to swap over to thrust or slash, only the gloves would need to be remade to fit that skill... and I am keeping 2 of the pieces. The Ancient Copper Necklace (replaced for free) and the sidi chest which are available for feathers.

- private message me here or in-game (Loda) with offers or any questions -

Strength: 76/75
Constitution: 76/75
Dexterity: 77/75
Quickness: 76/75
Hits: 205/200

Resistance
Body: 26/26
Cold: 26/26
Heat: 26/26
Energy: 26/26
Matter: 26/26
Spirit: 27/26+5
Crush: 27/26+2
Thrust: 26/26
Slash: 26/26+3

Parry: 11/11
Crush: 11/11
Dual Wield: 11/11

Chest (Sidi - Livid Deceiver's Warchain (*** This will not be supplied ***)):
Strength: 22
Dexterity: 22
Hits: 60
Parry: 4

Arms (Crafted): (*** EPIC Mending Reactive Proc ***) (Quality: 100)
Dual Wield: 5
Constitution: 13
Hits: 68
Quickness: 13

Head (Crafted): (*** EPIC Ablative Reactive Proc ***) (Quality: 100)
Strength: 25
Matter: 9%
Quickness: 28
Dexterity: 4

Legs (Crafted): (*** EPIC Mending Reactive Proc ***) (Quality: 100)
Slash: 5%
Hits: 76
Dual Wield: 5
Energy: 5%

Hands (Crafted): (*** EPIC Ablative Reactive Proc ***) (Quality: 100)
Matter: 9%
Constitution: 19
Quickness: 22
Crush: 4

Feet (Crafted): (*** EPIC Ablative Reactive Proc ***) (Quality: 100)
Cold: 15%
Thrust: 3%
Strength: 10
Spirit: 5%

Neck (Ancient Copper Necklace (*** This will not be supplied ***)):
Crush: 10%
Thrust: 10%
Body: 10%
Spirit: 10%

Cloak (Bodybender Supreme Cloak):
Dexterity: 7
Body: 9%
Crush: 4%
Energy: 1%
Heat: 6%
Matter: 1%
Parry: 2
ALL melee weapon skills: 1

Jewel (Energybender Supreme Gem):
Body: 1%
Energy: 13%
Slash: 14%
Thrust: 1%

Belt (Bladeblocker Supreme Belt):
Quickness: 13
Crush: 7%
Heat: 1%
Slash: 7%
Spirit: 1%
Thrust: 3%
Parry: 5

Left Ring (Heatbender Supreme Ring):
Strength: 19
Cold: 1%
Heat: 11%
ALL melee weapon skills: 3

Right Ring (Fortifying Supreme Ring):
Constitution: 19
Hits: 1
Crush: 6%
Energy: 7%
Matter: 7%
Spirit: 4%
ALL melee weapon skills: 1

Left Wrist (Icebender Supreme Bracer):
Cold: 10%
Heat: 8%
Thrust: 8%
ALL dual wielding skills: 1

Right Wrist (Fortifying Supreme Bracer):
Constitution: 25
Body: 6%
Spirit: 7%
Thrust: 1%
ALL melee weapon skills: 2
Wed 22 May 2019 1:47 PM by Ardri
50dw 39crush vs 50dw 50 crush: what's the damage difference?

If you use dw styles and easily have 52 composite base weapon with 39crush, which maxes base floor damage, there shouldn't be much difference at all?
Wed 22 May 2019 10:30 PM by oldmanukko
went out to the Training Dummies outside Sauvage. i used

Crush - Blugeon .59 growth rate (96 dmg)
DW - Inflame .59 growth rate (103 dmg)

pretty close.
Thu 23 May 2019 2:39 PM by Ardri
oldmanukko wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 10:30 PM
went out to the Training Dummies outside Sauvage. i used

Crush - Blugeon .59 growth rate (96 dmg)
DW - Inflame .59 growth rate (103 dmg)

pretty close.

Not a good test. You should test what you're actually going to use in RvR. So do one spec, then test dual shadows (frontal) and flank/dual shadows (side chain). Then respec and test same styles again.
Thu 23 May 2019 4:45 PM by oldmanukko
Lol, you're funny.

I went to the dummies just to get some numbers. Not that I wanted them but someone else was curious. Thought i was kind of doing a small favor. The template works extremely well and won't be spending the 5plat for a respec stone to find out.
Thu 23 May 2019 5:00 PM by lurker
5 plat!? Somebody has been conning you!!
Thu 23 May 2019 6:17 PM by oldmanukko
lurker wrote:
Thu 23 May 2019 5:00 PM
5 plat!? Somebody has been conning you!!

haha, doh! was thinkin' 5K.. feathers
Mon 27 May 2019 6:37 PM by tweedledumb99
Ardri wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 1:47 PM

If you use dw styles and easily have 52 composite base weapon with 39crush, which maxes base floor damage, there shouldn't be much difference at all?

OP is using a crush chain for 2nd-in-chain 6s stun off an anytime style.

Landing that style depends on weaponskill from crush (i.e. strength+total composite skill in crush). And damage from that style chain will also depend on those two factors.

To make that ability chain work best as possible, OP is (correct me if im wrong here OP) spec'ing max crush to make that style chain land and hit hard as possible.

It's a smart move. Unless you have a reason to believe OP is lying about using that chain in RvR (not everyone does 8vx), your criticism isnt useful for OP.
Mon 27 May 2019 7:17 PM by florin
Good call on the flawless book - I carry a few at all times
Mon 27 May 2019 7:32 PM by Ardri
tweedledumb99 wrote:
Mon 27 May 2019 6:37 PM
Ardri wrote:

Landing that style depends on weaponskill from crush (i.e. strength+total composite skill in crush). And damage from that style chain will also depend on those two factors.

To make that ability chain work best as possible, OP is (correct me if im wrong here OP) spec'ing max crush to make that style chain land and hit hard as possible.

It's a smart move. Unless you have a reason to believe OP is lying about using that chain in RvR (not everyone does 8vx), your criticism isnt useful for OP.

So you test the dmg of a low GR 1h swing style you’re only going to use 1x in a fight? That’s like saying I’m gonna spec 50shield because I want higher slam dmg and then not even test the before hand 42 spec dmg. Completely nonsensical and straight noobish.
Mon 27 May 2019 7:37 PM by tweedledumb99
Ardri wrote:
Mon 27 May 2019 7:32 PM
tweedledumb99 wrote:
Ardri wrote:

So you test the dmg of a low GR 1h swing style you’re only going to use 1x in a fight? That’s like saying I’m gonna spec 50shield because I want higher slam dmg and then not even test the before hand 42 spec dmg. Completely nonsensical and straight noobish.

You're missing the point (on purpose?). The test was to generally compare dmg in dw and crush, but that's beside the point.

The point is this: max crush for highest hit chance and highest dmg for a 6s stun that chains off anytime and has lower end use and higher chance of landing than slam, and higher dmg too.

Don't play dumb, you know that's the goal and you know that OP's spec will achieve that goal.
Mon 27 May 2019 8:17 PM by Ardri
tweedledumb99 wrote:
Mon 27 May 2019 7:37 PM
Ardri wrote:
tweedledumb99 wrote:

You're missing the point (on purpose?). The test was to generally compare dmg in dw and crush, but that's beside the point.

The point is this: max crush for highest hit chance and highest dmg for a 6s stun that chains off anytime and has lower end use and higher chance of landing than slam, and higher dmg too.

Don't play dumb, you know that's the goal and you know that OP's spec will achieve that goal.

Test was to compare dw to crush dmg: proceeds to test a lvl 8 dw style he will never use.

Using 2 styles instead of 1 has a higher hit chance: do you just make this stuff up as you go?

You legit have no idea what you’re talking about and aren’t even the OP. Done responding to you.
Mon 27 May 2019 8:21 PM by tweedledumb99
Ardri wrote:
Mon 27 May 2019 8:17 PM
tweedledumb99 wrote:
Mon 27 May 2019 7:37 PM
Ardri wrote:

Test was to compare dw to crush dmg: proceeds to test a lvl 8 dw style he will never use.

Using 2 styles instead of 1 has a higher hit chance: do you just make this stuff up as you go?

You legit have no idea what you’re talking about and aren’t even the OP. Done responding to you.

The test was to compare dmg across spec lines holding growth rate equal.

You questioned why OP would spec full crush, i answered you, you dodged it multiple times and cherry picked OP's test info.

Just summarizing what's gone on in this thread.

I give your face-saving attempt a 5/10. Maybe roll a forum class with enhanced evade.

Edit: re making stuff up as I go: i main a luri hero using LW and shield.

With 50+16 in each of shield and LW, i have a better chance of landing second style in the LW self-parry chain (or target-parry chain, for that matter) on ANY target with parry than I have of landing slam. And thats with 50+16 shield.

Dual wielders will cut through block and evade with both weapons out, slam is 1 hand attack and wont get that bonus.

Shield-spec Merc is gonna have 8 fewer points in shield.

OP's spec wont give him much advantage vs. stealthers or casters but will against hybrids, tanks.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics