Buying Slash Infil Temp

Started 19 May 2019
by Corpse
in Crafting
Offering 3-4plat
Sun 19 May 2019 7:32 PM by Animosity
Good luck with that. Even the most basic temp that’s with 99 gear and no sidi chest:
6 pieces armor 500-700g
4 main hands 1 off hand 1-1.5p
Xbow (which you’ll need to swap for envenom) 200-300g
Sc for 12 pieces at going rate of 200g/piece 2.4p
And rogs are going to be 400-1p ea x 7.
If you want alchemy reactive are 400-500g ea x 6 and the wep procs are 100-150g ea x 6.

Sidi chest by itself 3p.
Mon 20 May 2019 8:17 AM by Corpse
All I said Was temp. You went 0-100. I don't need four wpns xbow and all that extra madness to be elite just yet. I’ve seen plenty old starter temps for under 5plat being sold in /region. However now I’m in need of one. Its a simple post.... didn’t need it broken down to a science.
Mon 20 May 2019 10:02 AM by Sepplord
i have to say i also doubt that there were actual temps being sold for that amount of money. Did you check with even one of those people what they were actually offering?

People are sometimes rounding up ROGs for about 2-3plats and then seeling that set of ROGs together with a spellcrafting report for around 5plats. The crafted items etc. are NOT included in those offers.

There was also a dude this weekend selling a hunter-temp without +bow on it and lots of Dex on the spear. (He was upfront and didn't try to sweettalk or hide it...no offense against that person) Afaik it sold for 8plat.

Assassins are among the ahrder classes to temp, the ONLY thing they got going for them, is that leather is quite cheap, but not 3-4plat cheap
Mon 20 May 2019 10:47 AM by Animosity
Corpse wrote:
Mon 20 May 2019 8:17 AM
All I said Was temp. You went 0-100. I don't need four wpns xbow and all that extra madness to be elite just yet. I’ve seen plenty old starter temps for under 5plat being sold in /region. However now I’m in need of one. Its a simple post.... didn’t need it broken down to a science.

Calm down brotatochip. I’m not lecturing you, just a reality check. Whatever you’ve seen advertised for 5p is not what you think it is. I’m lgm alch/sc and have access to cheap 99 leather. Look me up in game and I’ll do what I can for ya at a reasonable price if you’re open to writing your own temp with rogs you pickup.
Tue 6 Aug 2019 10:44 PM by Makrist
They are correct. The fact is 3-4p is simply not a reasonable expectation for an Infiltrator template to be fully functional. As stated ROG accessories 60+ utility or better is going to run you a minimum of 1p per x7 (SI Neck is still best utility necklace). You can pick up enough feathers for a Sidi chest by participating in two full run Sidi raids.
You can likely throw one together for 3-4 plat but you won't be capping necessary skills, you won't be hitting your resist requirements, and you will likely lose a ton of utility in overcapping some stats from poorly matched ROG.

If you need assistance in game (message Rhotten) i can offer help with crafting or template assistance (one at a fair cost...the other for free). I have a Legendary SC, Tailor, Alch that can assist. With that said, it would be a good idea to plan on paying significantly more than 3-4p for a solid template.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics