WTS decent but not amazing hero temp

Started 18 May 2019
by tweedledumb99
in Crafting
WTS starter hero temp, fixed sc weps (though can use with either Spear spec or LW spec or even Sword and Board if ya like), missing 12 dex with Spear/LW out (lowers parry less than 1%), all else capped, 99 or 100 condition, 100 dur. Not including the epic bp (which is at 94% dur and I'm planning to keep using). Replacement cost for player crafted items and procs is 25p - that's without enchanting the gear, SC, or the RoGs, which would be another 5-9p.

Since ppl keep asking: just planning to upgrade to a weaponless hero temp w/ feather weps with this money + stuff I've saved up - still planning to play my hero.

Spear is MP, LW's and 2 shields/sword are 99q, 4 pieces MP armor, 1 pc 99q armor, ablative procs on 4 armor pcs and large shield (+SC debuff on boots, 20% haste procs on small shield/sword, energy procs on weapons, 1500 range DD proc on bow).

SC is done so you can swap in the 3.9spd Feather spear without losing any stats, helpful for peeling as this is the fastest non-ROG spear in the game. If you swap in Ghostly Great Falcata (str/con debuff wep) or Destroyer of Dreams (Cold DoT wep), you only miss out on dex i.e. parry chance.

Selling for 14p.

Edit: dropping price down to 14p (originally 18p) - seems I couldve gotten a cheaper temp by going for higher RoGs and less fancy armor, but even with that, would come out to 19-21p new.

Message me on here, Hamblepants#2680 on disc or Willoughby in game if ya see me to chat details.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics