Hero Schield

Started 10 May 2019
by Delonion
in Crafting
Which Shield Enchantment are available for a PvE and RvR Hero and what makes the most sense?
Fri 10 May 2019 4:24 PM by Mura
I like to put dd charges on my shields, so that dd procs don't break mez/root if I block an arrow.
Mon 27 May 2019 6:51 PM by tweedledumb99
Delonion wrote:
Fri 10 May 2019 8:29 AM
Which Shield Enchantment are available for a PvE and RvR Hero and what makes the most sense?

I realize im a bit late here, but im gonna share a lot of my thoughts, so if you dont want to read a novel, skip this.

Note: i mainly solo on my hero, with a healthy dose of duo and sometimes trio, almost exclusively rvr. I also only play my hero and had gold and feathers saved up. Ill answer this question for someone who does similar stuff in game.

If running a weaponless temp, id try to get the following feather shields: dmg add shield (vine wrapped), the ablative feather one, and the lifedrain proc one.

If you're sticking with crafted shields, you can buy a feather dmg add proc (1k feathers from bits and pieces merch) to add to a shield, and get an epic ablative proc added to a crafted shield. and I think its worth running a 20% haste proc shield as well. Also maybe worth running a dot proc shield as long as you're not relying on snares/roots for your side to win fights.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics