Jewel Crafting

Started 10 Apr 2019
by whizzard
in Crafting
As if six trades were not enough

I was hearing rumors of Jewel Crafting being added. Was this an April Fool's joke, or is there
actually talks about implementing it ?
Wed 10 Apr 2019 12:35 PM by Halma
whizzard wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019 11:44 AM
As if six trades were not enough

I was hearing rumors of Jewel Crafting being added. Was this an April Fool's joke, or is there
actually talks about implementing it ?

https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7087
Wed 10 Apr 2019 3:45 PM by Svekt
They told us originally by the end of the weekend or late Monday. It's now Wednesday and no new news. I think they diverted all resources to the TOA event unfortunately. Would really like to get news on when this new craft will be available.
Wed 10 Apr 2019 3:55 PM by Halma
Svekt wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019 3:45 PM
They told us originally by the end of the weekend or late Monday. It's now Wednesday and no new news. I think they diverted all resources to the TOA event unfortunately. Would really like to get news on when this new craft will be available.

As quoted:
Jewel Crafting
We will introduce jewel crafting as an actual profession that allows you to craft ROGs,this might potentially be introduced in a later update.

There was never an ETA for jewelcrafting in this announcement.
Wed 10 Apr 2019 4:03 PM by Svekt
Halma wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019 3:55 PM
Svekt wrote:

As quoted:
Jewel Crafting
We will introduce jewel crafting as an actual profession that allows you to craft ROGs,this might potentially be introduced in a later update.

WRONG

Uthred wrote:
Thu 4 Apr 2019 7:33 PM
On friday, at 4 pm CEST (in 18h 30mins from now) the instance will go live. You will get the credit and the possibility to buy the respecs (if you complete the instance). On Saturday or Sunday you will be able to use the respecs. Jewelcrafting will be in at the end of the weekend or on monday/tuesday.

as originally posted....

https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7087&p=51517&hilit=monday#p51517
last post on the page....
Wed 10 Apr 2019 6:11 PM by Halma
Svekt wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019 4:03 PM
Halma wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019 3:55 PM
Svekt wrote:

As quoted:
Jewel Crafting

WRONG

Uthred wrote:
Thu 4 Apr 2019 7:33 PM
On friday, at 4 pm CEST (in 18h 30mins from now) the instance will go live. You will get the credit and the possibility to buy the respecs (if you complete the instance). On Saturday or Sunday you will be able to use the respecs. Jewelcrafting will be in at the end of the weekend or on monday/tuesday.

as originally posted....

https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7087&p=51517&hilit=monday#p51517
last post on the page....

Thanks for clarification. Didn't follow every post on this thread, would like to see this kind of information updated in the announcement.
Probably found some bugs when testing. Happens.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics