New Title for LGM All Crafters

Started 23 Feb 2019
by Frows
in Crafting
I was just wondering the GM's here on Phoenix can give us a new title to designate that we have all the crafts at LGM status as my char Frows has all the crafts at LGM I feel like i'm missing out by just having only one crafting title up
Mon 25 Feb 2019 9:35 AM by Topenga
What about those having spread all titles over several twinks like in the good old days?
Tue 26 Feb 2019 8:07 AM by Frows
Well that person only specializes in one or two area so I don't think they should get the title but the person that gets all the crafts on one toon can only use 1 title and if at the time I may have lgm alch or fletch and I may miss out on people looking for a certain crafter , some people don't like to spam looking for something in /trade or region.
Tue 26 Feb 2019 12:39 PM by Topenga
Makes no sense...what's the difference? Having all on one or spread over several twinks? The work has been the same to get them all to LGM.
Me for example, I only have SC + Alch on my main Topenga...the other professions are on a different toon. So?
And believe me, once you achieve a certein reputation people find you, if they want your services ;-)

A crafting herald would be fine though...
Tue 26 Feb 2019 3:08 PM by Ardri
Why not, it's just a title. Make it "Legendary Crafter"
Tue 26 Feb 2019 6:28 PM by Frows
This isn't debate club Topa or something to fight over... it's just hey this would be cool and let the GM's decide on who gets what.
Sun 10 Mar 2019 2:41 AM by Naylo
as one of the few LGMs of Hibernia (Lugh) I concurr with Frows

As a title it would be 1st, almost unique, 2nd, quite nice for players to see that we have all crafts at 1k+
And reaching those levels is indeed a quite unique achievement in the game (it takes a LOT of time and plats to do it - and we want to use it to help the realm)

Even better : IF it could be something that can be used as /setwho trade, that would be the best thing ever for crafters because people could find us easily
Win - Win for both players and crafters since sometimes people can search for a while to find someone (fletching for example)

edit : before joining my current guild, I even created a 1-man guild named <Legendary Allcrafter> which fooled MANY and it did help people find a crafter and me getting customers - and it's super cool looking
Sun 10 Mar 2019 11:27 AM by Zenit
good idea @Lugh
Sun 10 Mar 2019 12:08 PM by Iamarcht
Good idea , that would help people for sure

Akela
Sun 10 Mar 2019 1:38 PM by vinda
good idea
Sun 10 Mar 2019 2:27 PM by rubaduck
I totally agree Lugh!
Mon 11 Mar 2019 11:07 AM by aherm02
a very good idea , that would help people for sure
Mon 11 Mar 2019 12:08 PM by Durgrim
Good Idea. Supported.
Mon 11 Mar 2019 6:54 PM by Eleaoren
I think this will be a great idea, then people know who can help them out at once, instead of looking for 3-5 diff players/crafters
Mon 11 Mar 2019 8:44 PM by PedrotheButcher
Great idea Lugh and also very nice that theres ppl like u providing these services

greetings
Tue 12 Mar 2019 12:39 AM by Jafeeio
This is the only reason I'd ever consider going LGM in fletching

+1
Wed 13 Mar 2019 10:48 AM by Topenga
Only good idea if the title includes the whole account as stated before...crafters on different toons...for reasons
Tue 19 Mar 2019 10:55 PM by Alamel
Hallo Daocaner,

was muss ich tun um diesen title zu erhalten? habe alle crafter gemacht incl. nebenskills aber bekomm diesen title nicht? kann mir wer helfen? oder sagen was ich machen muss ?

lg Alamel
Fri 22 Mar 2019 9:23 AM by Topenga
Den Titel gibt es noch nicht, wir diskutieren nur, dass es doch ne feine Sache wäre, wenn er eingeführt würde, damit geneigte Kunden nicht lange suchen müssen, sondern direkt wissen, XY hat alle Crafter...
Fri 22 Mar 2019 11:55 AM by Durgrim
Topenga wrote:
Tue 26 Feb 2019 12:39 PM
people find you, if they want your services ;-)

true.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics