Stats on Buff Potions

Started 14 Feb 2019
by Slithic
in Crafting
What are the end game stats from using buff potions?

Example: How much do you get for STR, DEX, ETC ...

Thanks
Tue 19 Feb 2019 7:02 PM by Slithic
Really? No LGM Alchemist or Level 50 player is willing to buff themselves up and report the stat buffs?
Wed 20 Feb 2019 8:48 AM by Sepplord
i guess many people browse the forums when they can't play, and when they can play don't browse the forums....

The combined forces buff pots give you blue buffs (afaik equivalent to bluebuffs of buffclasses, though only the baseline delve), i don't know the exact values but you should be able to look them up
Wed 20 Feb 2019 9:14 AM by Durgrim
combined forces is 26 of each.
it stacks with your spec selfbuffs or spec buffs by other classes or spec buffs by clickie.
Wed 20 Feb 2019 9:17 AM by Sepplord
Durgrim wrote:
Wed 20 Feb 2019 9:14 AM
it stacks with your spec selfbuffs or spec buffs by other classes or spec buffs by clickie.

They don't stack with charges or any buffs from buffclasses...They don't even Co-exist (like the endurance pot does).
Can't comment on selfbuffs, but i would be surprised if it would stack
Wed 20 Feb 2019 9:18 AM by Durgrim
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 20 Feb 2019 9:17 AM
Durgrim wrote:

They don't stack with charges or any buffs from buffclasses...They don't even Co-exist (like the endurance pot does).

Need to check in the evening. Had +67 yesterday with blue Selfbuff and Combined forces.
Wed 20 Feb 2019 10:08 AM by Sepplord
Durgrim wrote:
Wed 20 Feb 2019 9:18 AM
Sepplord wrote:
Durgrim wrote:

Need to check in the evening. Had +67 yesterday with blue Selfbuff and Combined forces.

I have to admit that i have no idea about the individual values but the combined forces has basebuffs and speccbuffs. They add up themselves.

Im very sure though that when i don't have a shaman, but basebuffs from healer that using the Pot only gives me the missing speccbuffs, same with using a charge-item.
Wed 20 Feb 2019 10:53 AM by Durgrim
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 20 Feb 2019 10:08 AM
Durgrim wrote:
Sepplord wrote:

I have to admit that i have no idea about the individual values but the combined forces has basebuffs and speccbuffs. They add up themselves.

Im very sure though that when i don't have a shaman, but basebuffs from healer that using the Pot only gives me the missing speccbuffs, same with using a charge-item.

Apparently we know as much about it as the man in the moon
Wed 20 Feb 2019 11:07 AM by Sepplord
Durgrim wrote:
Wed 20 Feb 2019 10:53 AM
Sepplord wrote:
Durgrim wrote:

i try to avoid making absolute statements as much as possible, even if i am convinced that i am correct, unless i can verify them.

If i could bet money though i would bet a month's salary on buffpots not stacking with buffclasses' buffs or charges
Not sure if the man in the moon is as confident in this matter
Wed 20 Feb 2019 11:20 AM by Durgrim
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 20 Feb 2019 11:07 AM
Durgrim wrote:
Wed 20 Feb 2019 10:53 AM
Sepplord wrote:

i try to avoid making absolute statements as much as possible, even if i am convinced that i am correct, unless i can verify them.

If i could bet money though i would bet a month's salary on buffpots not stacking with buffclasses' buffs or charges
Not sure if the man in the moon is as confident in this matter

we will talk about the plat you owe me in the evening ingame whats ur charname?
Wed 20 Feb 2019 11:33 AM by Sepplord
Durgrim wrote:
Wed 20 Feb 2019 11:20 AM
we will talk about the plat you owe me in the evening ingame whats ur charname?

I'm not betting my plats...plats are precious

i can go without food for a few days IRL, but playing daoc without pots....naaah
Wed 20 Feb 2019 3:12 PM by Zansobar
This many people posted and no one answered the question:

Base potion buff is +26
Spec potion buff is +39 for a total of +65 for those buffs that are included in each. Compared to the buff classes max of +155 (62 for base and 93 for spec). So quite weak in comparison. Even using a charge (+75) you will only get +101 total buffs.
Wed 20 Feb 2019 3:17 PM by Cwtch
Slithic wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 6:55 PM
What are the end game stats from using buff potions?

Example: How much do you get for STR, DEX, ETC ...

Thanks

you could always buy one.... and check ?
Thu 21 Feb 2019 10:34 AM by Sepplord
Zansobar wrote:
Wed 20 Feb 2019 3:12 PM

Base potion buff is +26
Spec potion buff is +39 for a total of +65 for those buffs that are included in each. Compared to the buff classes max of +155 (62 for base and 93 for spec). So quite weak in comparison. Even using a charge (+75) you will only get +101 total buffs.

Thanks for clarifying.
I also checked yesterday when i was playing and can confirm the numbers.

Using charge also overwrote the buffpot (as expected). No stacking, no coexisting
Fri 22 Feb 2019 7:57 AM by Durgrim
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 21 Feb 2019 10:34 AM
Zansobar wrote:
Wed 20 Feb 2019 3:12 PM

Base potion buff is +26

Thanks for clarifying.
I also checked yesterday when i was playing and can confirm the numbers.

Using charge also overwrote the buffpot (as expected). No stacking, no coexisting

the gist is, alone you can have +101 buffage, from buffclass +155.
Fri 22 Feb 2019 8:54 PM by Slithic
It appears to be with potions and charges:

101 STR
101 DEX
101 CON
75 QUI

Thanks all for your responses.
Mon 25 Feb 2019 1:26 AM by Jingo NZ
Any minimum level to use the buff pots?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics