Templating for Dummies

Started 5 Feb 2019
by Word
in Crafting
I know the templating here is intended to be easier with easy to obtain items but honestly on live, i've always just used the fotm cookie cutter temps so I'm somewhat lost in terms of how to go about doing this. I plan to use the Theurg dragon staff, sidi robes, and SI neck, and I have several high utility ROG's. Any thoughts?
Tue 5 Feb 2019 2:44 AM by Afuldan
Skills cap is +11. Stats cap is +75. Resist cap for gear is 26%. Hits is +200. Afaik power is +26. Nothing else you need to hit to be fully temped here. Charge items are nice to throw in for after you get a battle rez and need buffs right now.
Tue 5 Feb 2019 9:38 AM by dudis
I think the old versions of premium LOKI is free nowadays, giving you access to the spellcrafting oracle thing.

Just plug in all your jewelry and non-crafted items, press go and watch it create the spellcraft for you.

Regarding your template, its a good idea to have at least a Dex/Qui, Acuity and Power charge in there.
Tue 5 Feb 2019 4:46 PM by Dimir
dudis wrote:
Tue 5 Feb 2019 9:38 AM
Regarding your template, its a good idea to have at least a Dex/Qui, Acuity and Power charge in there.

These can just be in your bag. Only offensive charges have to be equipped to use.
Tue 5 Feb 2019 10:45 PM by neeky
Dimir wrote:
dudis wrote:
Tue 5 Feb 2019 9:38 AM

These can just be in your bag. Only offensive charges have to be equipped to use.

Oh.. really? That's good news...
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics