[ALB] why take the first when you can have the best - LGM SC + Alchemist for rent

Started 18 Jan 2019
by Topenga
in Crafting
Need for spellcrafting on your armor?
Need a template for your char?
Need a good service for a fair price?

*** at the moment active on Alb ***

just ask for Topenga @ Unskilled (Alb)
or Saoihrse @ Green Berries (Hib)
or Lootmilla @ Solaris (Mid) ;-)
Mon 21 Jan 2019 10:51 AM by Topenga
Alchemist is almost there as well...keep in touch...
Tue 22 Jan 2019 11:04 PM by Symptomettes
Topenga did my temp today and honestly it's been like living the dream ! Efficient / Nice / Fast / "CHEAP" and i mean really "CHEAP" !

If you need someone to do it, it must be her !

Thanks again for your hard work, cheese

Best regards, Grenat.
Wed 23 Jan 2019 2:35 PM by Topenga
*blush* thanks m8, just doing my job ;-)
Thu 24 Jan 2019 1:05 AM by Revian
I would also endorse Topenga. Worked efficiently to get my order done asap!
Mon 28 Jan 2019 7:09 AM by Topenga
*gee* thanks m8, btw my alchemist became legendary in the meantime as well...so if any need arises...
Mon 4 Feb 2019 7:50 AM by Topenga
Watch out for special offers like draughts auf endu/mana...

...melee health buffer is possible in the meantime...
Mon 4 Feb 2019 7:36 PM by BisbyHoughton
Hey Topenga! Finally got myself to 50 and am trying to figure out how to move forward w a template, which is definitely a little more difficult here w the ROGs! I'd like to use your services, but gotta sort all this shit out first. I hope you don't mind me asking a couple questions here, feel free to ignore me if you havent got the time lol.

Are you finding that most people are doing all crafted/SC'd armor and then filling in the gaps w ROG accessories?

Do you have any tailors you'd recommend for a suit of leather that I could then send your way for SC? I know back in the day a lot of SC folks had other crafters they'd refer people to.

Thanks
Tue 5 Feb 2019 2:31 PM by Topenga
Guess we discussed that ingame yesterday ;-)

btw. Alchemist is maxed out as well now, so I can built everything you desire regarding SC & Alchemy
Mon 11 Feb 2019 7:36 PM by BisbyHoughton
Hey Tope I've spent the last week or so since our previous discussion working on my template w the help of your pointers. I think I'm at a point where I am ready to place an SC order for 2 items so I'll be keeping my eyes open for you in game. Not 100% sure how imbue points/overload works though looking at Mora's so I may still need some gentle nudging to figure this one.

Thanks for all your help! Would recommend
Tue 12 Feb 2019 12:40 PM by Topenga
whenever you're ready ;-)
Thu 14 Feb 2019 4:12 AM by alusnova415
Topenga, do you play euro or NA times ? I'm now ready for my template (10 items ) and would like to hire your services.

Name is Solusek . But I'll be looking for you unless you on an alt.

Thanks !
Thu 14 Feb 2019 6:18 AM by Topenga
EU...if you don't find me by name, just ask one of my <unskilled> buddies ;-)
Mon 25 Feb 2019 9:36 AM by Topenga
Up you go
Sat 2 Mar 2019 4:57 PM by AngryShoe
Just finished getting my temp done with Topenga. Took care of all SC and Alchemy at once. Extremely fair price and on top of that very timely and efficient. Highly recommend. I will be a repeat customer for sure!
Fri 3 May 2019 6:56 AM by Topenga
On vacation in Hib at the moment...but even in Hib I can't stop crafting
Fri 28 Jun 2019 5:50 AM by Topenga
*** at the moment active on Hib ***
Sat 29 Jun 2019 6:59 PM by Anelyn77
Very cool dude, very helpful, highly recommend. If he ain't on in game you can try reach me on Aicha on Hib, and I can poke him on disco with your request.

/Bnotashamed + Aicha
Mon 19 Aug 2019 10:07 AM by Topenga
On the way to Legendary Six on Mid atm...so if you need your SC done, don't hesitate to ask
Fri 30 Aug 2019 5:28 PM by Topenga
Everything done, so I'm back to Alb
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics