Started 2 Jul 2019
by Thanos
in Crafting
Edit: LF legendary Armor Crafter for 5 pieces studded 100% qual
Thu 4 Jul 2019 12:26 PM by Sepplord
Thanos wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 12:00 PM
Hey folks !
Back on business Im looking for a temp, the best. Im new on the serv and dont have a clue about the must have.

Thanks a lot !!

Afaik the only "must haves" are TG-Vest (because the Proc is the best) and TG-Bow (also because of proc...but there are random-drops with even better proccs i have heard). So i would make the temp weaponless, then you can switch in bows as you can get them

besides that you want the legion-heal item, but it is not required to have in template since you can use from inventory
same with a dmg-add charge item (Ring of prey skewering or crafted item)

Oh, and the SI-Neck...it's not a must have, but a 80UT quest item surely brings down template costs

Besides that just look for some cheap accessories, to make the temp weaponless ROGs with average UT of 60 should be sufficient, probably even less with MP armor. When i did my template i bought a bunch of 50-60Utility accesories and almost managed to make it weaponless, despite only using 99%-armor.
Thu 4 Jul 2019 2:59 PM by Thanos
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 4 Jul 2019 12:26 PM
Thanos wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 12:00 PM
Hey folks !
Back on business Im looking for a temp, the best. Im new on the serv and dont have a clue about the must have.

Thanks a lot !!

Afaik the only "must haves" are TG-Vest (because the Proc is the best) and TG-Bow (also because of proc...but there are random-drops with even better proccs i have heard). So i would make the temp weaponless, then you can switch in bows as you can get them

besides that you want the legion-heal item, but it is not required to have in template since you can use from inventory
same with a dmg-add charge item (Ring of prey skewering or crafted item)

Oh, and the SI-Neck...it's not a must have, but a 80UT quest item surely brings down template costs

Besides that just look for some cheap accessories, to make the temp weaponless ROGs with average UT of 60 should be sufficient, probably even less with MP armor. When i did my template i bought a bunch of 50-60Utility accesories and almost managed to make it weaponless, despite only using 99%-armor.

Thanks mate for your infos it helps a lot !
What is the legion heal item you are talkin about ?
Thu 4 Jul 2019 3:26 PM by woody
Heart of legion, 20k feathers iirc
Thu 4 Jul 2019 6:07 PM by Thanos
woody wrote:
Thu 4 Jul 2019 3:26 PM
Heart of legion, 20k feathers iirc

Thank for your answer!
Thu 4 Jul 2019 9:45 PM by Thanos
Mates, I have a question concerning the spear to use:

I've seen that the Blackhearted spear is good (99 value proc on it)
but on the other side the Icy War Spear offers +6 spear (instead of +5 with the blackhearted) and it gives some resist in crush and thrust that the Tuscar Bow offers too (so you don't loose that resist if you switch weapon).

The Icy War Spear offer a 100 value ablative... What do you think?
Mon 8 Jul 2019 5:05 PM by Estat
Just use crafted spears and bow and get dot proc on everything. Remember you need a slash spear and a thrust spear.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics