Re: Custom Spellcrafting Progam Made For Phoenix

Zenkar wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:55 pm
Cadebrennus wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:16 am
Excellent work! I have one question/request. Would it be possible to include a save feature for items that have already been imported? I like to hotswap items in the same slot to compare numbers before moving on to spellcraft slots. I'm talking about a window like the one Gearbunny has (example image linked here is showing a variety of items for "Two-handed slot selections" in the middle of the image)
Hello!

This feature was planned to be added, but I had surgery on my knee from an ACL tear so I am unable to sit at a desk these days. Unfortunately I will not be able to add much else to Zenkcraft after working on it for about 4 months.
No problem bud. Speaking as a disabled Veteran, I know how very important it is to take injuries and rehabilitation seriously. Regardless of what Zenkcraft has or doesn't have, it is by far the easiest SC program I've ever used, and I'm sure that most spellcrafters on Phoenix would agree. Thanks again for all of your hard work.
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S ... 7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewto ... =23&t=2902

Freedomcall wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:44 pm
Archaic Granite Short Sword from Dartmoor seems to be missing.
Hope you get well soon btw!

Edit : Sword of Sorrow and Basalt Sword of Anarchy also seems to be missing.(Alb fz item)
Must be new. I went through every feather item for every merchant for all 3 realms.

I'll see about adding it.
Zenkar - Paladin
Sorwind - Theurgist
Zencar - Enchanter
Zenkcraft - Hero
Gareth/Mid & Percival/Alb

crilad wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:36 am
I tried to use ZenkCraft on my Windows 7 32bit Computer, but the Programm was not started.
Is it only useable wit 64bit versions of Windows?
Or is there any possibility to use it with a 32bit Version too?
Hmmm, I believe it will only run on 64 bit. I have never tested it on a 32 bit.

Unfortunately, this is how Unity builds the application. I don't believe there is a way to change it to a 32 bit application, but I can look into it.

Thanks!
Zenkar - Paladin
Sorwind - Theurgist
Zencar - Enchanter
Zenkcraft - Hero
Gareth/Mid & Percival/Alb

Zenkar wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:55 pm
crilad wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:36 am
I tried to use ZenkCraft on my Windows 7 32bit Computer, but the Programm was not started.
Is it only useable wit 64bit versions of Windows?
Or is there any possibility to use it with a 32bit Version too?
Hmmm, I believe it will only run on 64 bit. I have never tested it on a 32 bit.

Unfortunately, this is how Unity builds the application. I don't believe there is a way to change it to a 32 bit application, but I can look into it.

Thanks!
Thanks a lot!
I hope you can do it :)

@zenkar I told you once I had a .znk that I uploaded to the quickbars and after that, I couldn't log in with the specific character.
I got it again and found out the issue comes from adding a gem with +11 Power (my SCer is Hibernian dunno if this changes anything).
Got rid of the power gems and put some quickness instead as a way around then replaced by the correct +11 in game.

So not a blocker but if it happens to people without a clue, they may freak out :=)